• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Done seen my first UFO, not kidding...

Edward Leedskalnin's remarkable effort is truly a mystery..Sure, I've known some skinny old Men that could move massive amounts of weight by employing leverage...true geniuses with a fulcrum, but at a point, there are intrinsic gravitational and height limitations..I tried to read Eds book once, but it was well beyond my realm of comprehension...as if a one fingered Chinese baby was attempting to download and set up Windows 10..Ed was well beyond leverage..I just dont know what...

I stand in awe at old stone buildings and wonder how in the hell those kind of weights were cut,transported, lifted and ultimately placed?...We all know a trolling motor battery weighs 80lbs, and it has a handle, so its feasible that a sturdy guy could make a building out of something similar in weight and size..but a massive piece of cut granite? A great big Cathedral? Had to be some sort of gravitational defying aspects going on like what Leedskalnin evidently figured out...

Water weighs 8lbs per gallon, so a 5 gal bucket is 40..any kid slopping hogs knows human efficiency dictates you have to carry a half pail in each hand for balance, and even then it aint easy.....Granite weighs 180lbs per cubic foot...so imagine a 12x12" square block of granite...could you lift 180lbs of dead weight?? besides getting out of bed in the morning? ...

Look at a stone building...theres a great big block weighing 1000 lbs or more some poor bastard had to haul up a wooden ladder and put in place 60' off the deck! Why? ? Not Humanly possible!! 'Aliens' is the only explanation that makes any sense! Hell, just hauling a case of beer out to the car on a paved parking lot is a monumental effort, let alone hauling it up a frigging ladder!...A smart farm kid buys 2 twelve packs and balances out the load! :laughing:

My question is: What happened to that knowledge, no matter where it came from? And it's not like this building with huge carved blocks of stone occurred in only one place. It's all over the world. Pyramid like structures built by people not connected to each other on every continent is not a coincidence. Somehow there was a connection.

Most UFO sightings have been debunked one way or another. You may have just debunked yours. :lol: but I can remember back in the 70s , before drones , a few of us were out fishing at the lake one nite, and saw a light in the sky jumping back and forth, up and down , similar to yours. Still don't know what it was.

I've seen it done with kites at night. Some girl had wallyworld parking lot packed with people in awe. I went and checked and she was busting up laughing tugging on the kite string. Looked pretty scary to the people who had no clue:lol:

I've seen it done with kites at night. Some girl had wallyworld parking lot packed with people in awe. I went and checked and she was busting up laughing tugging on the kite string. Looked pretty scary to the people who had no clue:lol:

That would be interesting to see , but i dont believe thats what we saw that night , this was to far up in the sky , it was dancing with the stars this night .:lol:

I used to think it would be a neat trick to tie a glow stick to a helium balloon at night and let it float up into the sky, I never did try it, but if I thought of it then I'm sure others have too and likely some have done it, maybe even several at a time and likely had some unsuspecting people duped :shock: :laughing:

I used to think it would be a neat trick to tie a glow stick to a helium balloon at night and let it float up into the sky, I never did try it, but if I thought of it then I'm sure others have too and likely some have done it, maybe even several at a time and likely had some unsuspecting people duped :shock: :laughing:

Had a friend do exactly that. Unfortunately,no one saw it as far as we knew.

Had a friend do exactly that. Unfortunately,no one saw it as far as we knew.

Would probably need to try releasing several at once in an area where you know there will be people out at night. Maybe next to a state fair at night after it gets dark but before it closes, (maybe after they float high enough walk over where people are at and start staring upward yourself) you'll likely have many bewildered fair guests gawking skyward :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I can't tell anything from the video, but who knows, could be a ufo. I don't think any are piloted by aliens.

My brother and his wife saw something when they were dating in 2000,1999. It was at night, they were stopped at a red with other people. His wife was looking out her window and told my brother to look. Other people were looking too.

What they both describe is a large dark triangular craft that was hovering silently. It was so large it covered a building and the road, not much higher than the traffic lights. It had a blueish glow on each end. They said after some time it suddenly shot off at a high rate of speed into the sky and was gone.

I can't tell anything from the video, but who knows, could be a ufo. I don't think any are piloted by aliens.

My brother and his wife saw something when they were dating in 2000,1999. It was at night, they were stopped at a red with other people. His wife was looking out her window and told my brother to look. Other people were looking too.

What they both describe is a large dark triangular craft that was hovering silently. It was so large it covered a building and the road, not much higher than the traffic lights. It had a blueish glow on each end. They said after some time it suddenly shot off at a high rate of speed into the sky and was gone.

Man made "ufo's"" -

https://theaviationist.com/2014/04/23/two-different-black-projects/

quote from above link -

"Therefore, it’s quite evident that not one, but two Black Planes, unknown until they were photographed, are currently being flown across the U.S.

The three aircraft spotted over Texas could be the first examples of stealth transport planes whereas the one seen over Kansas could be the next generation LRSB (long range strike bomber)

The reason why the Pentagon has eventually decided to fly them in daylight (hence exposing them to observers) is still unknown: maybe to distract from something else, or simply to flex muscles with Russia amid growing tensions over Ukraine."

Texas-vs-Kansas-mystery-planes.jpg

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/163748136430067659

.....from above link -
deltaac.jpg

Man made "ufo's"" -

https://theaviationist.com/2014/04/23/two-different-black-projects/

quote from above link -

"Therefore, it’s quite evident that not one, but two Black Planes, unknown until they were photographed, are currently being flown across the U.S.

The three aircraft spotted over Texas could be the first examples of stealth transport planes whereas the one seen over Kansas could be the next generation LRSB (long range strike bomber)

The reason why the Pentagon has eventually decided to fly them in daylight (hence exposing them to observers) is still unknown: maybe to distract from something else, or simply to flex muscles with Russia amid growing tensions over Ukraine."

View attachment 393379

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/163748136430067659

.....from above link -
View attachment 393380

Yup ,.....but they are a little more troubling when spotted on the moon :lol:

This looks like the real deal though.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsXG1xsinqc

After seeing this video , if you still don't believe there is another form of life out there and that some ufo's are real then you have to be blind. This is real unedited footage by the way. How can what they claim is ice or space trash speed up , slow down , change direction , or appear to form into geometrical formation ? There is a spot in the footage where they form a circle and then another one passes straight through the center. And if these things are not intelligent or able to maneuver on their own , the space station would not have lasted a day....or the space shuttle either , neither one can maneuver around to dodge these things , that alone would be proof. Just look at the sheer number of them out there , its like a hail storm or a fire ant nest when you kick it. But seeing these things move intelligently and under their own control should leave no doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzlt60zNsfE

If it's unedited why is it so out of focus?
NASA doesn't do out of focus.

Lots of archived NASA footage looks out of focus , especially anything older than just a few years. In more recent years some of the video has improved but many night shots out into space still " curiously " often appear out of focus , I wonder what they want to hide :lol: .....like the censored.....ooops I mean " blurred " :lol: sections found in a lot of new photos sent from Mars. Depends on which camera they get the footage from. That has been brought up.....why is some of the released footage taken since the 1980's still out of focus when they had decent equipment ?......that is a very good question , one better asked to NASA. They can blur or fisheye the feed but they forget or cant edit out these " ice crystals " darting around , changing direction even at high speed , coming to a complete stop and then darting off again ?

You also have to consider the size of these things , most aren't right outside the window ,...... from the perspective that they are great distances away from the shuttle or the space station and still look as big as they do , some of them must be huge. But I don't think it can be denied that they aren't just floating lifelessly out there , they are moving in an intelligent way.....

Last edited:
Here is an interesting video. The STS-48 mission. NASA's explanation....chunks of ice reacting to the shuttles rocket engines starting up. But this guys physics and math are good , proving that's impossible ( surely NASA knows this ). The shuttle itself didn't move in reaction to the rockets....in a weightless vacuum it should have if this were the rockets lighting up. Especially if its going to affect a chunk of ice some 1700 miles away and push it to impossible speeds in two seconds :lol:

Now , the guys ultimate explanation for what the flashes of light were bothers me some ( though not necessarily out of the realm of possibility )......but his physics are correct and blows NASA's explanation out of the water. NASA is lying. But watch the entire video and you will see why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG0V_wNlcwo

After seeing this video , if you still don't believe there is another form of life out there and that some ufo's are real then you have to be blind. This is real unedited footage by the way. How can what they claim is ice or space trash speed up , slow down , change direction , or appear to form into geometrical formation ? There is a spot in the footage where they form a circle and then another one passes straight through the center. And if these things are not intelligent or able to maneuver on their own , the space station would not have lasted a day....or the space shuttle either , neither one can maneuver around to dodge these things , that alone would be proof. Just look at the sheer number of them out there , its like a hail storm or a fire ant nest when you kick it. But seeing these things move intelligently and under their own control should leave no doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzlt60zNsfE

Wierd! :tinfoilhat: :lol:

This is in focus and modern...

Unbelievable really...

<°)))>{

Yikes!! :scared: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom