Post Michael low tide shoreline hunt...Nice gold cross!

Dirty Love

Elite Member
Two days out with the Xcal after Michael made its pass along our west coast. I was able to get out a few hours yesterday evening around sunset, and then put in 5 more hours on this mornings low. I have not been out for weeks because of the red tide, too much time for so little to gain...Lack of tourist limits the finds for sure!!
I was waiting for a good storm to come around and stir things up, maybe move the red tide out of here... But, the red tide is still present, so the smell and being careful not to step on a dead fish are part of the hunt.
Last nights finds were some coins and junk jewelry at one beach and this morning scored the 14k cross and 925 ring at another.
DL

Attachments

• P1110974.jpg
    P1110974.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 863
  • P1110977.jpg
    P1110977.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 780
  • P1110982.jpg
    P1110982.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 840
  • P1110986.jpg
    P1110986.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 771
  • P1110970.jpg
    P1110970.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 857
Awesome find! I love the cross, hope you have more good luck! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that cross is definitely one of the coolest I’ve seen posted since my short time here. I am jealous coming up on winter soon in Michigan what will I do.

Nice finds, and I sympathize with the thought of having to hunt during red tide. I’m not from a beach area when I have visited during such events it has taken my breath away at times.

Awesome find! I love the cross, hope you have more good luck! Congrats

Thanks Slider, good luck to you.

10 gr of 14k goodness. Very nice!!!
Thanks BCD

Excellent haul! All i found was junk jewelry. Hopefully today ends my slump:roll:
Thanks GL to You...Hope your slump takes a hike!

Thats a crazy looking cross, never seen anything like it. Nice score!!
Yea, I would think custom...no hallmark or signature. Thanks

No kidding..

Awesome looking.. maybe it blew all the way from Cuba :?:
Ha Ha...don't know; got off it's chain somehow

Really nice find there!
thanks Tim, GL to You!

Yes that cross is definitely one of the coolest I’ve seen posted since my short time here. I am jealous coming up on winter soon in Michigan what will I do.
I'd say come on down, but west coast waters here are a toxic mess, nobody wants to vacation here lately...let alone the threat of being smashed by hurricanes ,2 years in a row now...I'm staying here anyway, I hate cold weather!!
nice honker of a cross congrats:D
thanks, GL to you

:dingding: Very nice! Love the weight too!
Yea, thought it was costume till I felt the weight. Thanks Felix

Thanks!

Nice finds, and I sympathize with the thought of having to hunt during red tide. I’m not from a beach area when I have visited during such events it has taken my breath away at times.
Thanks...RT sucks, and this one has been really bad. Makes me cough, but the sea life has taken the worse hit...hundreds of thousands of fish, turtles, manatees and dolphin killed

Nice nugget cross, looks a bit big.
Yea, too big for my liking, wish I could of found the chain that went with it.

Nice cross, that's a heavy one. Congrats
Heavy indeed...Thanks

Nice score on the gold and silver!:thumbsup:
Thanks Ken..

Congrats on that big gold!
Big thanks!

That’s a chunker of a cross, congrats!
Thanks GN, it's the largest I've found so far.

Back
Top Bottom