My 9th hunt and it comes with GOLD and DIAMONDS !!!

JoeFromBuffalo

20170418_205920.jpg

20170418_205940.jpg I hit my side yard after hunting a creek out for 3 and a half hours. My neighbor pulls up asking his usual when he sees my doing it "find any treasure yet" Im thinking ill show you one of these days...lol soon as he shuts his house door I pulled this......knock knock knock treasure !!!!

Wow! That's a Jostens class ring! So weird to see one in this context! I was the unfortunate faculty member in charge of the yearbook at my school, and Jostens does yearbooks as well as graduation regalia (including amazingly expensive class rings). I've seen loads of catalogs for these but very few in person. Great find! If you check one of their online catalogs I bet you can find out how much that originally sold for.

Wow! That's a Jostens class ring! So weird to see one in this context! I was the unfortunate faculty member in charge of the yearbook at my school, and Jostens does yearbooks as well as graduation regalia (including amazingly expensive class rings). I've seen loads of catalogs for these but very few in person. Great find! If you check one of their online catalogs I bet you can find out how much that originally sold for.
Today a 10k with diamonds is like 1400.00 from them. I couldnt find any older styles.

You might get lucky if try to search that ring out, Josten's records only go back ten years but ... maybe someone will help ID it.
I just went thru them about a week ago on a ring I found with their name in it.
NICE FIND!! congrats

Congrats! If you're looking to sell it for the cash, ARA Gold in Texas not only will pay for the gold at 98% spot of what the ACTUAL melt percentage is (which is usually slightly less than what your home measurements will give), but they'll also bid on the diamonds. You can expect about $0.60-$0.80 per point (1/100th of a carat).

All in all, you're probably looking at about $180 there. (total guess, since weights aren't included) Nice find!

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom