10 minute hunt finds 14k.

Kat_Poops

Busy day today working on the house we have been working on to flip. Took a break and checked the property's yard, nothing but pennies. Fast forward to tonight, I still have an itch. The sun's going down so I grab the AT Pro and walk to the ball diamond that's behind my house. 1 penny, 1 pull tab, then get a solid 55. Out pulls a ring. 5.9 grams. I wish every 10 minute outing went like this.

Attachments

• 0408171958-1.jpg
    0408171958-1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 253
Don't we all wish a 10 minute hunt would result in gold.:yes: Some things are just meant to be. Congratulations !! I wouldn't look forward to this happening every hunt.:laughing:

Busy day today working on the house we have been working on to flip. Took a break and checked the property's yard, nothing but pennies. Fast forward to tonight, I still have an itch. The sun's going down so I grab the AT Pro and walk to the ball diamond that's behind my house. 1 penny, 1 pull tab, then get a solid 55. Out pulls a ring. 5.9 grams. I wish every 10 minute outing went like this.
And just like that you put us all to shame

Very nice find

Some times i wonder if its better to find something nice right away or after you have hunted awhile. I think right away is better then you can hunt more if you want its just extra gravy.

Garett,Atpro,Ace250,Ace300,Seahunter,FisherCz21,Cz5 2017 Gold 2, (46) Silver 2, (?)

Back
Top Bottom