it Starts with just One and Then....

I use a screw driver and a carpet cutter when necessary. Never carry a shovel. Do a lot of you shovel in public areas?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I hunt it with a shovel quite often

I have hunted that park and use my shovel. The signs are B.S. if you dig into it there is no law to match the signs just a city parks department being jerks. Next time spend some time by the Library I have pulled about 8 silvers from that park. Give me a shout when you make it back to the Basin and we will hit some other spots.

I have hunted that park and use my shovel. The signs are B.S. if you dig into it there is no law to match the signs just a city parks department being jerks. Next time spend some time by the Library I have pulled about 8 silvers from that park. Give me a shout when you make it back to the Basin and we will hit some other spots.

You must be the one hitting Vernal park. I was thinking that place would be a bonanza. I got a few quarters but not much. I hit the one by Duchesne library a lot and my son-in-law got a silver ring and a wheat. I got clad.

I believed them when they said there was an ordinance. I never saw it but since I got permission I didn't care. I will use a screwdriver and not ruffle feathers. I ruffle enough with my diving expeditions.

I will be back this fall after diving season is over in Michigan. Going to build a log cabin on some property I hope. Will contact you.

Back
Top Bottom