Surf & Turf - the silver dime trifecta...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Got out early this morning as the rain stopped to continue hunting the clad dump I started on the last outing Wednesday. I went over the same section that I cleared $6+ in clad and a bunch of wheats from with the Ex II...and this time found the silver I knew was hidden there I was satisfied with the results after a couple hours and figured that was it for the day...but late in the afternoon George calls, wants to hit a beach...I decided I'd use the Ex II again with the morning's mud now dried on it:lol: at the first spot I found like nothing working the slope, but on the 2nd beach we went to my 3rd target near the top of the slope was a surprise silver Everything for the pair of hunts today...the beach stuff on the Iphone 6 that was half a foot down on the slope, the turf finds on the plate...$1 in clad, a junk ring, other junk, 4 wheats and 2 silvers from the turf...the phone, 33 cents in clad, key, junk, a wheat and a silver from the surf silvers #76, #77 and #78...the trifecta It was a easier day today, didn't have to sweat for the finds like I did on the last surf and turf double...that's all I have for now, so thanks for the looks and see you after the next outing...Happy Hunting to all!

Last edited:
Wow! You had a good day! Congrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its fabulous Bruce the way you walk in two worlds, not a lot of guys can do so. Congrats on the trifecta and the fantastic year you are having. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom