• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

got me a dfx

zig500

got it home put it together had 45 minutes before dark with to a playground with sand and found 28 cent 1 quarter and 3 pennies love it was very easy to use

You got yourself a very good detector that demands of the user that he involves himself.

There are many enthusiasts page on the DFX and books on it, read all and get better.

Happy hunting!

Welcome to the greatest metal detector available today!:yes: And, I know, a lot of people who dont agree, but, that's ok...they'll learn.

The machine demands a lot of you. So read the manual. Play with the machine. Read one of the many good books about it and play with the machine. Then read the manual, and really think about it. then go play with the machine. If you do it enough, you will find yourself swinging the greatest of great detectors.

HH

Dave

I've owned and sold many detector in the last 8 years, but my DFX remains. In my opinion still one of the best on the market.

Some people are leery of a detector with so many adjustments, but I like being able to adjust it and forget it. It's not like you've got to constantly be adjusting the DFX just because it has them. Once you fine tune it for your location, and hunting style, save and forget it.

good day for me found 2.45 cents a hot wheel and a bunch of junk found a presidental dollar nickels seem hard to find but did find one going to get a book so i can fine tune the machine but just learning the preset just need practice

Back
Top Bottom