Some Recent SoCal Silver And Goodies

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some recent finds from 3 hunts. One of the hunts was and evening hunt afterwork with my buddy Dan. It's been hot here so haven't been super motived to hunt but at least when I did, I found some oldies. 45 wheat pennies and 7 pieces of silver over the 3 hunts. Enjoy!

Jason

Attachments

• 41A411E1-812C-4B5B-93F0-12AF04AE0095.jpg
    41A411E1-812C-4B5B-93F0-12AF04AE0095.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_5133.jpg
    IMG_5133.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_5161.jpg
    IMG_5161.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_5170.jpg
    IMG_5170.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 369
Good show as always. And the invitation is still open for you and Dan to come up here and see if you can spank an Explorer II with Dan's 800, in the turf ! :cool:

Nice!!

When I saw the first photo I thought "what no marbles!?" Then scrolled a little farther and there she is :laughing:

With all this pressure to produce marbles im sure you just pick a few from your collection and throw them in :D

Congrats on some fine hunts.

Nice totals Jamflicker. Congrats!
Thanks Charlie
Good show as always. And the invitation is still open for you and Dan to come up here and see if you can spank an Explorer II with Dan's 800, in the turf ! :cool:
Thanks Tom and it would be fun to take you up on that offer.
Good silver and LA sure likes to cut and bend pennies.:?:
Thanks
Nice!!

When I saw the first photo I thought "what no marbles!?" Then scrolled a little farther and there she is :laughing:

With all this pressure to produce marbles im sure you just pick a few from your collection and throw them in :D

Congrats on some fine hunts.
Thanks and yes, one marble and no not from the collection:laughing:
Awesome roundup as usual, congrats
Thank you.
It's good to see you're still getting out and having success . Did Dan's faithful old SE
bite the dust ?
Thanks! No, it didn't bite the dust, he just wanted to try some newer technology and he loves it.

Sweet finds! I’ve been on at least 15 hunts totaling 50 hours and have 1 Rosie and 6 wheats so I think your numbers are great:shock::laughing:

Nice, healthy take-home from three hunts! I think there must have been a really good mower blade sharpening business out there many years ago. So many cleanly clipped coins! You post a lot of them too.

Congrats on the shiny and beat up wheats Jason. The ground was pretty hard on them. On the other hand the 1918 Merc is beautiful. Glad to see your still able to hunt. You, LTS, & Jr seem to be the only ones consistently digging silver. Keep at it and good luck, Mark

Damn, that's quite a haul...congrats!
Thank you!
Sweet finds! I’ve been on at least 15 hunts totaling 50 hours and have 1 Rosie and 6 wheats so I think your numbers are great:shock::laughing:
Thanks!
Nice, healthy take-home from three hunts! I think there must have been a really good mower blade sharpening business out there many years ago. So many cleanly clipped coins! You post a lot of them too.
Thanks! Yes, a few of the parks tend to have lots of chopped coins and have to make sure I dig the weird targets to find them.
Nice finds and the addition to the marble collection!
Thank you!
Very nice totals, some silvers, wheaties and oddities!
Thanks!
Definitely a nice report for sure, congrats!
Thanks Jeff!
Fantastic hunts.......
Thanks!
Congrats on the shiny and beat up wheats Jason. The ground was pretty hard on them. On the other hand the 1918 Merc is beautiful. Glad to see your still able to hunt. You, LTS, & Jr seem to be the only ones consistently digging silver. Keep at it and good luck, Mark
Thanks Mark! It funny some of our spots are kind to wheats and rough to silver and other spots are the opposite. Don't know why.

Bye gosh Jason. I matched up the 6 Silver and a piece of sterling that you got in the last three hunts only it took my the whole month of July plus a couple of days. Couldn't match the Wheat count or Marbles but but going 1 for 3 in baseball your a superstar.:lol: Congrats my friend on digging more success. Trapper

Bye gosh Jason. I matched up the 6 Silver and a piece of sterling that you got in the last three hunts only it took my the whole month of July plus a couple of days. Couldn't match the Wheat count or Marbles but but going 1 for 3 in baseball your a superstar.:lol: Congrats my friend on digging more success. Trapper

Thanks buddy. You’ve had other stuff to deal with but hope when that’s over you can move on and do more of the things you enjoy.

I’m in SoCal, too, and am not real motivated to hunt because of this nasty heat. Holy coins! Do you mostly hit parks? That’s unreal.

Back
Top Bottom