First digs of 2020 A big bucketlister!

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, was able to get out for a couple short hunts this past week and today. Loving the new simplex btw, it is treating me very well, and it's just fun to use! Some of these finds were pretty darn deep too. The half was about 8" and didn't even give a VDI. Just a nice deep squeak, it's also my first big Ben believe it or not. The KG 2 was a nice surprise from a city park. Not sure what the coin is next to it, very thin, but could be an early half cent/ half penny. Finally got my old gold from barber park too! It was smashed up and broken, but tests good for 14K. Things will be slowing down for me here for a bit. It's going to get cold, and then it's time to hit the ice. I should get a couple more hunts in before then though, if anything shows up, I'll let y'all know. Good luck out there, and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 20200113_214606.jpg
    20200113_214606.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 677
  • 20200113_220627.jpg
    20200113_220627.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 666
  • 20200113_220916.jpg
    20200113_220916.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 677
That's a heck of a week for a couple of short hunts. Congrats on the Big Ben. That's on my list for this year.

HOLY COW !!!!! Talk about startin off with a BIG BENG !!!

That's all from one hunt??!!
I gotta get back out there .....
I see a lot of folks are jumpin on that new nokta and digging it.....
Keep up the good work.....

What a nice haul bud. Ben is on my list. Old dollar coin too. I have dug more than a share of stomped flat, round, cans at bout 10" double checking and worried its that big dollaaah!
congrats on the half.

Congrats on a very productive hunt and the bucket lister. It took me 37 years to cross that one off the list…..and by coincidence mine was also a 1957. Good luck next time out.

Nothing like starting off the new year with a bucket lister and a great haul! Congratulations. And your Bs are looking pretty dam good so far.

Pretty damn nice report Jeff and a fantastic start to the new year. Congrats on you first big Ben along with the rest of the Silver's, the Copper's and putting Gold on display. Some very impressive hunting. Trapper

Jeff... I’m jealous. As Tom on the left coast would say, “sick...sick...sick”.
Couldn’t take advantage of the warmer weather last weekend myself due to a shoulder injury from a trip & fall while walking the dog :(

Congrats on an awesome hunt.

Back
Top Bottom