Water and Beach Hunting with Capt. Dan Berg!

Details from the BEST!!

My friends and I have been searching for treasure and metal detecting for over 30 years. I've authored over a dozen books, hosted the Dive Wreck Valley cable TV series and actively walk the beach, water and scuba dive in search of lost jewelry and artifacts. Let me teach you all the tricks of the trade so you to can find Gold and Silver Treasure on any beach!

Sincerely,
Capt. Dan Berg

You want to know?? He knows. If you want to be the best, surround yourself with the best.

http://www.treasurehuntingexpo.com/?hop=seeitnow3

I just have one small question!! HOW can a person have ZERO posts and still have a post on here? Inquiring minds want to know!!

I never heard of the refinery you use. What percent do they give you?

And your NOT going to find gold or treasure on just any beach. IF its not there to find you will not find it.

LOL sorry a few more observations. Your invoice is from 2009. A tad old. And I don't think you are the best. Lots of supurb water detectors out there and I don't even consider myself the best but I am good.

Last edited:
To answer your question about a zero post count, some sub forums, Member Links being one of them, do not generate a post count.

Back
Top Bottom