What do you get your girl for Valentines?

Kapi

Forum Supporter
I'm sure Itsaring may have been thinking this... "What do you get your girlfriend that doesn't wear jewelry (Except one ring). Well he came up with the perfect answer!

A nice card, flowers in a flower pot, dirt, a nice lesche I've been wanting and then he tells me I have to dig in the dirt to find another present. Carefully I dug per his instructions and out pops a heart shaped sea bean that he found on the beach, polished, and carved our initials in it.

PERFECT!!!

I'm so blessed!! Hope you all had a great Valentines day!

Attachments

• Valentines Day 2017.jpg
    Valentines Day 2017.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 271
That is so sweet, I think I'm gonna cry.....:yes: Tell Larry, the ultimate gift would be a trip to Myrtle beach. Just kidding. I'll be leaving Florida in a couple days, and I really don't want to. Love it down here, and my detecting host's have been awesome. Thanks everyone for the awesome hunts. Will post all finds when I get home.....:yes: (My first time in Sarasota. and it's incredible....)

Me? I got my wife a reciprocating saw. Seriously. She wanted one.

We own a flowershop, so as long as I get her anything but flowers, I'm good to go! :laughing:

Took my wife out to a dinner show to see Stephen Freeman Valentine's with Elvis She had a great time He put on a great show.

I vote you guys the "Cutest Detecting Couple" award! :D

Yeah Right?!!! :laughing::laughing: Kap is one in a billion! Oh Gosh! Just try doing a profile on 'My Time' to see whats out there waiting for the rest of us! No woman gives a damn about metal detecting!!!! Even if by some off chance they pretended, None of them can find gold at Her rate! Or drives a jeep! I dare you to even look! :laughing: 'Heart shaped sea beans'? Stuffed into a cheap plastic pot of Dollar Store poseys? Wow! What a catch! I can only imagine a Dream Woman like Kap...!:laughing:

I'm sure Itsaring may have been thinking this... "What do you get your girlfriend that doesn't wear jewelry (Except one ring). Well he came up with the perfect answer!

A nice card, flowers in a flower pot, dirt, a nice lesche I've been wanting and then he tells me I have to dig in the dirt to find another present. Carefully I dug per his instructions and out pops a heart shaped sea bean that he found on the beach, polished, and carved our initials in it.

PERFECT!!!

I'm so blessed!! Hope you all had a great Valentines day!

Hey,this isn't beach hunting topic,maybe family friendly though.

That is so sweet, I think I'm gonna cry.....:yes: Tell Larry, the ultimate gift would be a trip to Myrtle beach. Just kidding. I'll be leaving Florida in a couple days, and I really don't want to. Love it down here, and my detecting host's have been awesome. Thanks everyone for the awesome hunts. Will post all finds when I get home.....:yes: (My first time in Sarasota. and it's incredible....)

Can't wait to see! and yes it's an amazing place to live, Florida! Love it!

Me? I got my wife a reciprocating saw. Seriously. She wanted one.

We own a flowershop, so as long as I get her anything but flowers, I'm good to go! :laughing:

I think that's awesome!!

You love Birds!!

:) Oh how different life is now from just a year ago!

Awesome idea!

:) I got him a smart charger for his Excal and chocolate covered cherries :)

Nothing and I heard about it all day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ut oh! You can make up for it today maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIjDn4MnkA :wow2: Itsaring layed it on you , that was better than a box of Chocolate howboutit :yes: Go Larry, Go Larry :lol::yes::D

Cute video!
I got him a box of chocolate covered cherries and a smart charger for his Excal :)

I vote you guys the "Cutest Detecting Couple" award! :D

Awww thanks!

Took my wife out to a dinner show to see Stephen Freeman Valentine's with Elvis She had a great time He put on a great show.

Sounds like it was a great day!

Yeah Right?!!! :laughing::laughing: Kap is one in a billion! Oh Gosh! Just try doing a profile on 'My Time' to see whats out there waiting for the rest of us! No woman gives a damn about metal detecting!!!! Even if by some off chance they pretended, None of them can find gold at Her rate! Or drives a jeep! I dare you to even look! :laughing: 'Heart shaped sea beans'? Stuffed into a cheap plastic pot of Dollar Store poseys? Wow! What a catch! I can only imagine a Dream Woman like Kap...!:laughing:

Aww thanks Mud! Tis I though who is the lucky one. And the pot was ceramic <giggles> I got him a smart charger for his Excal and chocolate covered cherries (his favorite).

Very nice!!!

Thanks V!

Nice Barbara... what produces the sea bean?

My wife bought me a peanut butter cookie :laughing: I gave her Belgium chocolate covered strawberries just because she is on a diet :laughing:

I will take her out to dinner to our favorite Caribbean restaurant... we are friends with the owner who is from Bogota Colombia...

http://norwalk.brasitas.com/

Now I feel bad!!! I thought the Home Depot ring was romantic. Larry it's your fault that I'm now homeless my wife gave me the boot to the back porch after seeing the bean. I think if she had the lesche, she would stab me with it. You just ruined 47 years of marriage. I hope you are happy Larry!:no::shock::mad::lol::p:laughing:

That's a nice story Kapidr. If my wife metal detected she'd be pretty much perfect but I'm just happy that she tolerates it so much! :yes:

Nice Barbara... what produces the sea bean?

My wife bought me a peanut butter cookie :laughing: I gave her Belgium chocolate covered strawberries just because she is on a diet :laughing:

I will take her out to dinner to our favorite Caribbean restaurant... we are friends with the owner who is from Bogota Colombia...

http://norwalk.brasitas.com/

Nice!!

On the sea beans you may try googling Sea Beans. There's a whole community of collectors. Basically they are plant beans from around the world that get caught up in the ocean currents and end up on shore during storms like Nor'Easters. They look pretty cruddy usually except the hamburger ones but most of them can be polished up and they seem to last forever :)

Now I feel bad!!! I thought the Home Depot ring was romantic. Larry it's your fault that I'm now homeless my wife gave me the boot to the back porch after seeing the bean. I think if she had the lesche, she would stab me with it. You just ruined 47 years of marriage. I hope you are happy Larry!:no::shock::mad::lol::p:laughing:

Larry has a spare room :)

That's a nice story Kapidr. If my wife metal detected she'd be pretty much perfect but I'm just happy that she tolerates it so much! :yes:

:)

Back
Top Bottom