New permission and it's a beauty !!

aviationgale

Elite Member
Stopped at a few places looking for a new place to detect, this one was last. To my utter surprise the guy said sure. And then gave us a tour of the house. So sad it is horrible inside BUT he and a partner are fixing it up. So excited to get at it, been eyeing this house for awhile! HH all!

Attachments

• King house.jpg
    King house.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 330
Nice permission, congrats !!!!

Looks like an old enough property to have been there quite a while.

Hopefully past owners and their kids dropped plenty of older coins in the yard over the years !

Nice permission, congrats !!!!

Looks like an old enough property to have been there quite a while.

Hopefully past owners and their kids dropped plenty of older coins in the yard over the years !

I'm hoping they had kids, but hey you never know. Been around since I think 1900, but there was a house that sat there earlier built in the 1700's.

Totally lucked out on this, Just 20 minutes earlier I asked at a different house and they said no. That house sits right next to "Plaza" setting with Target, Pet Smart etc,etc. Really wanted to get that one as I'm afraid they'll end up selling off to a big company and bye-bye to all the possibilities. But this one was on the historical list to save it, so not sure if anyone had the chance to detect it. But I'll find out next week.

Nice but i find it really strange you guys get your permissions from private homes.Here in the uk its mostly farm land beaches not all but you need a free permit and parks maybe once a year if your in a local club.

Nice but i find it really strange you guys get your permissions from private homes.Here in the uk its mostly farm land beaches not all but you need a free permit and parks maybe once a year if your in a local club.

SO if everyone leaves the houses alone, you should hit them since no one else does!!! What you waiting fo?

I don't do very well with the "private" homes for some reason. Not sure if they are skeptical of what really happens or what. This was just being there asking at the right time. Let me tell you I am truly grateful.

So once you have a permit you can go on anybody's fields? Or do you still need to get permission from the owner?

We hunt yards because we are tired or detecting around the Roman Hordes of silver and gold the Europeans brought with them when they migrated and buried in our fields.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom