Total Delay

wolf-n-wa

Forum Supporter
Was going to post my total today but I'm all amped from reading the posts. Think I'll go hit my beach hot spot for an hour or two. 6:28P.M. and dark. I'll post in @ 1 or two hours with the finds. WOLF

ALoha I hope you find some gold tonight

Aloha good luck in finding something good tonight. Last night here on Oahu Hawaii we had a lightning hit a power station and the whole island went dark for over 15 hours. Some people still don't have power after 24 hours later.

Happy New Year, Paul

O.K. First off thanks for all the positive karma guys. Got to the beach @ 1900 hours. (Had to stop at starbucks first, of course) Hunted from @ 1915 to 2215. So 3 hours hunt netted 2 clad quarters, 1-1963 nickel, 3 clad dimes, 2 merc dimes 1926(I think) and one I can't read the date on, 3 wheats-1941 and two I can't read dates on, and last but not least 7 memorial cents. Also the normal amount of lead sinkers, copper pieces, brass fittings, and steel nails. Also pulled a square copper nail. I find a lot of those and wonder how long ago they stopped using them. I believe they are boat nails. Have two digital cameras and can't get either to load on this computer, so I guess its computer hunting time. I hate not being able to post pics. Thanks for looking and HH to all. WOLF

Digfl, Ya its called Titlow beach. I took ToddS there and he pulled a merc and a 1ORE coin. Takin Gander there on friday to hunt it. BTW The mercs turned out to be a 37-d and a 26-s. Could not get dates off three of the cents. HH all. WOLF

Back
Top Bottom