Looking for a new "GO-TO" detector

Find a used Explorer or Explorer 2, they do everything a new Ertrac will for less than half the cost.

...opinion on the models in that range....mainly E-trac, Deus, Racer 2, ... relic hunting homesites here in Ga.

For a single frequency at under $1,300, its hard to beat the Deus. Ultra light weight, wire free, easy to use and the WMS5 headphones are great! In fact for relic hunting, most people are torn between that and the industry leading, but more expensive CTX3030.

At just over $1,800, the CTX3030 is heavier, but now you have a the benefits of mutli-frequency hardware that no single-frequency machine's software can ever compete. Go ahead and hunt in mineral saturated ground without having to reduce sensitivy and resultantly lose losing depth. Hunt that trashy area where multiple targets are under the footprint of the coil, all at once. Watch as the machine razzle-dazzle's you with displaying all the targets instead of masking them under the guise of the single-largest target. Oh, and it has wireless phones too. ;)

E-Trac or Racer 2

I have a Whites xlt e-series that i used for years...i then bought a new AT Gold last year and havnt picked up the xlt since. SO with that being said i thinjk its time to sell the XLT. Although the ATG has served me well im looking to make this my backup in wet situations. Im looking for a new #1 detector to use on dry land. Im in the $1000-$1500 range. Would love to hear everyones opinion on the models in that range....mainly E-trac, Deus, Racer 2, and any others that i havnt considered that I'm missing! I'm ready to buy just dont know which one! Mainly coin and some relic hunting homesites here in Ga. Some civil war sites occasionally. All input is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

I have great deals on both
Please call if you have any questions
thanks
dennis

Back
Top Bottom