Tonight I am giving away a Minelab Go-Find 40

stringfrenzy

I just happened to see this thread here and I am not sure how I missed it before.

minelab40.jpg

My Name is Josh Kimmel and I run a Metal Detecting and Treasure Hunting Radio Show. My Co-Host is Kenny Moore and if you have been on YouTube or a member of any Facebook Metal Detecting Groups you may have seen a post or two from one of us or from one of our many guests.

My show has been running for XXX Years now. I want to invite anyone who is in the hobby to please listen in and maybe we can all learn something new together.

We are always looking to talk with new people on our show. Please if you are listening to the show and have something to add to the current topic or just want to make a comment then by all means please call in. The call in # is (419) 549-5744.

Tonight as a special Thanks to all my listeners I will be giving away a Minelab Go-Find 40 during the show. Anyone can win this Metal Detector.

Please visit my website at http://beyondsightandsound.com/ and I encourage all my listeners to register. I always send out news and updates about the show to the registered members first, it’s free.

Radio Talk Show call in # is: (419) 549-5744
To tune in live and listen: 1000MIKES Beyond Sight and Sound
My website page is: Beyond Site and Sound
My Facebook page is: Facebook Page Beyond Sight and Sound

Information, inspiration and motivation! Let's share our stories and experiences and make some finds! Wednesday, nights 8PM Eastern Time.

Josh has a great show. I have been listening to him for awhile now and I have been able to learn some really good info on things like, best machine to buy when someone only has a certain budget, to best ways to research an area to find better places to go metal detecting.

He has had some really good guest on his show and there seem to be a good amount of people calling in with different comments and questions.

Giving away a Free Metal Detector tonight just made his show my #1 thing to do today on my to do list.

#1. Tune In and Call In....

Congrats Josh on your awesome show and thank you for putting it our there, the free giveaways are just a bonus...

Dos-Equis-man.jpg

Congrats to the winner, who was it?

I thought the show was tomorrow dang it..

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom