Returned Wedding Ring

macedon

I had my first search request from someone that lost his wedding ring in the sand. I think I was nearly as happy as the couple when I finally found it.

Please note that I am only 1 to 1 1/2 months new to metal detecting and rely on my pinpointer often, even in the sand. (which I lost on Sunday, waaaa).
So when they approached me, I felt sorry for them that I was the only person with a metal detector there.

Finding the ring felt great, especially since I was so down about losing my pinpointer that I was down on metal detecting in general. But I've got the bug again. (I got the harbor freight pinpointer earlier today for 16 and will make due with that for now.)

And I got a $20 reward. I told them that it was not necessary but they insisted.

(What's sad is that the pinpointer was lost in plain view of the most popular area of the beach...by the pavilion benches but not handed in to lost & found.)

Awesome job on the return! Sorry to hear about the pinpointer :( I thought I lost mine once but it turns out it was in my jeep. Hope yours shows up!

Back
Top Bottom