First Gold Ring ever

Arekusu881

So yesterday my Kuman pin-pointer came. I had bought my makro racer second hand and at a good price last winter when the Earth was frozen over. North Dakota winters aren't conducive to metal detecting. But finally it has warmed up quite a bit.
Today, with the help of my new pin-pointer, I managed to locate many, many pull-tabs, and then my luck changed. I found my first ever gold and first ever ring. Sadly I can't seem to upload other better images of it

Attachments

• IMG_20200522_165248_01_01.jpg
    IMG_20200522_165248_01_01.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
Nice hit. I bet you got a little rush from that. 1 of many for you !

Nice hit. I bet you got a little rush from that. 1 of many for you !

Thank you, I definitely did. I was thinking this is what I've been waiting for! I'm definitely going back where I found it. I wonder how long it's been under the ground waiting for me to find it lol

You will never forget your first I can still take you to where I found my first gold ring. Congratulations.

You will never forget your first I can still take you to where I found my first gold ring. Congratulations.

Thanks. I have a feeling very few people metal detect where I currently live. I think there is probably a gold mine out there ready to be dug. Here's another picture of my find hopefully it allows me to post it. It has 6 diamonds so that's a nice added bonus

Attachments

• IMG_20200522_171555297.jpg
    IMG_20200522_171555297.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 469
Thanks. I have a feeling very few people metal detect where I currently live. I think there is probably a gold mine out there ready to be dug. Here's another picture of my find hopefully it allows me to post it. It has 6 diamonds so that's a nice added bonus
That sure is a different design. Does it look newer to you in person or antique.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Jackpot! Your first goldie and a beauty it tis. Congratulations.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Hey, Cool ring! Super nice wearable find for your first gold!

woot woot!

Skippy

That sure is a different design. Does it look newer to you in person or antique.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

You know, my friend said the same thing that it looked different and like it could be vintage, but up close in person I don't get any vintage vibes

Well done Dirt Jedi.....
It is common knowledge that you HAVE to dig a significant amount of pull tabs and nickels to get to the gold jewelry. I found my first gold ring just recently.... in fact, I found 3 of them within an hour and I have been detecting since I was 15. I am now 49 and had to get out of the “coin shooter only” mentality to make it happen. Set my VX3 on 22.5Khz TO SPECIFICALLY LOOK FOR GOLD JEWELRY and went out With a mission. Finding these typically takes a mental paradigm shift.... unless your lucky or your discrimination pattern is already open to these low conductors..... 😉
There are more out there... GIT’Em

Back
Top Bottom