Worm and Toad hit silver and gold!

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
Worm and I got out for our usual Sunday hunt. We both missed last Sunday...Worm was sick and I had a strained lower back. So today we were both chomping at the bit to get out. We decided to hit the old golf course which we have pounded over the last year. Worm got the find of the day...or month I should say. A big 10k class ring. I got a belt sanded standing liberty quarter for my first silver coin of the year and a really cool little silver charm bell. It actually rings! Here's some pics.

Attachments

• 20200119_111716_HDR.jpg
    20200119_111716_HDR.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 323
  • 601146763.jpg
    601146763.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 283
  • Message_1579447117215.jpg
    Message_1579447117215.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 324
  • 20200119_094942_HDR.jpg
    20200119_094942_HDR.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 295
Awesome finds!!!! That place has been good to you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really don't know how me or Worm or you or Jerry didn't hit that slq. It was in an area where all four of us had been over and me and Worm had hit multiple times. It's almost like some MD angel planted it there last week:laughing:
Nice work Toad! Cool SLQ and silver bell!
Thanks GS! I've been using mostly park1 at this place and every once in a while I'll use park2, but today I used field 2.
Congrats on a great hunt brother!!! I look forward to every weekend man!!
We definitely have a great default hunting site:lol:

Tom is gonna love the in situ pics lol. I’ve always wondered if cemeteries are considered “in situ”? Anyway y’all had a great day WTG !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds. Slqs always look good shining through the dirt. Does she have a date?

Love the "fresh dirt" pics as I've always called them. Helps us feel the excitement of that first glimpse of silver in the hole.

Looks like you drive a silverado or sierra based on that tail gate haha.

Nice going you guys! Gold class ring and silver bell are both on my wishlist! Nice to pull an SLQ too! I love it when you can ring a bell after it's been stuck in the ground for many decades.

Good job, Scott - you recovered some nice finds & enjoyed yet another companionable hunt! I'll be praying for your back; my dad's been having back trouble lately, too (had to take the week off work & spend a lot of time in bed), so I know that's definitely not easy. Take care!

Back
Top Bottom