Time to Open my Own Pharmacy and Tackle Store? PHOTOS ADDED

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Went out in the river yesterday looking for more old bottles. Didn't find any super old ones but came across a few strange ones that is for sure. I know the tall blue one is Milk of Magnesia. I have no idea what the clear bottle with white liquid is. I am thinking maybe aspirin and water got inside? The two brown bottles are pills and both full. One has a metal top and the other a cork.

Two different We Serve You milk bottles. And the full bottle with an aluminum top that you will never know what is inside!

A bunch of Rapala's and Night Stalkers.

This new camera phone I have is FRUSTRATING. It is a Samsung 7. Pictures come out on my computer right but turn upside down when I post them. GRRRR

Will post them when I figure this out

Last edited:
Awaiting photos of the finds. Getting used to a new phone can be stressful. Your Samsung should have a photo editing software where you can rotate photos etc. Usually editing is marked with a "✏️ symbol"

Your Samsung has a flip you can turn off. When you take a photo with it off, make sure you always have the on screen button at the bottom. I think that may work. I sometimes turn my phone upside down without thinking and the same thing happens.

Back
Top Bottom