Not an amazing find, but it is my first

bruinvikes

Elite Member
After reading Digger27's posts about how much he likes his sniper coil for his F2 I figured that I'd attach mine to see how I'd do. I went to a friend's house that I have hunted several times and I managed to find my very first buffalo nickel. It was very close to the surface too (surprised me). The date on it is very worn but to me it looks like 1923. GL and HH to all!

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 443
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 437
Congrats. I'd be happy to dig MY first buffalo just anytime now. : ) Good job listening to Digger27's advice and getting one for yourself. Good luck on future hunts.

So you take my advice and use it to find something I have never dug to this day?

A fine how-do-you-do I must say!

Well, congrats anyway. :D

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Sorry Bud!, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. And the funny part is that it was almost on the surface and I have hunted the area where I found this several times already. You'll get one soon my friend. Thanks again for the advice that you share with everyone!

Congratulations on the find. It is always digger's fault: the reason I have the f2 as well. I am learning and need to go on a "real" hunt one of these days.

Don't sigh digger27 some things that are your fault are good things. As far as the wife's "your fault" issues, maybe Good maybe bad....my wife only likes to point out the bad...I still keep her and she keeps me, so I haven't run her off .....yet.

I dug two Buffalos a month ago and had no idea until after I got home and cleaned them. I thought they were just two exceptionally crusty Jeffersons. It was a very pleasant surprise!

Back
Top Bottom