Coin Show in Northern Illinois

Mike1961

Elite Member
My coin club is holding it's annual coin show soon and, as we have a fair number of Illinois members, I thought someone might be interested. The details are:

Date: Sunday, November 10th, 2013

Place: Dixon VFW Post #540 1560 Franklin Grove Road (Route 38) Dixon Illinois.

Hours: Public 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Dealers 7:00 AM to 9:00 Am for setup

Public admission is free.

Seller tables are available for anyone who is interested in selling coins. The fee is $45.00 for the first table and $25.00 for each additional table.

This is usually a nice coin show with some great dealers, good public turn-out and always some nice deals.

Post or PM me if you have questions or need contact info for a Seller's Table.

Weather (and money) permitting, I might make it. Not many coin shows up here in Rockford. There are a couple spots along the way to Dixon I'd like to hit.

Any update on a group hunt? How are you feeling these days?

Great I hope you can make it down. I should be there most of the day.

Afraid that this group hunt will have to be canceled till next summer. I spend a good part of August and part of September in the hospital up in Rockford. Had a surgery and have another scheduled for late this month so I'm gonna be sore for a while. I'd still like to get everyone together for a cook out if I'm up to it before winter.

Hope to see you at the coin show.

For anyone who is interested we still have a few dealer tables left. This would be a great chance for you to sell a few coins. For those not interested in selling it's a great chance to get some good deals on new coins for your collection.

Just a thread bump that this show is this Sunday. I have a maniac weekend, but I'm planning to show up for a little while at least. There are a couple hunt spots I want to hit in that area too.

Anyone else going?

Back
Top Bottom