anyone in sacramento area

steelrat

Hi , I just got a white mxt300. would like to learn how to use it and find good locations.
Iam planning on a metorite hunt in the upcoming months.

Try to Google for a club in the Sacramento area, I know there is a very active one up your way.

hi, i'm new to the hobby and to the forum. i live about 40 minutes north of sacramento and would be interesting in pairing up with people

Hey Steelrat, Im in Placerville and also interested in metiorites. Mostly Im a nugget shooter but just getting into the treasure and cion hunting side. Ive been looking at some beach spots along the river in sac and folsome. I would like to have some one to hunt with, if your into it. And I have a spot on a claim where the first hydroelectric power plant was ever built in CA and permission to hunt. There are old foundations there from what I think was employee housing. Let me know if you want to get out some time.:cool:

hi guys,
new detectorist here in Antelope!! would like to go with someone as well.. been at it for a month exactly no silver yet but tons of clad and a few old relics, old hoe, old shotgun shell bases ETC...

jeepcj5

So anyone form the Sacramento area want to get together and head out??? Got my first silver last friday at a downtown park, a semi key date merc!!!

godigit1 would love to hit the old power plant with ya...

I live in Vallejo but grew up in the Sac/Auburn/Foresthill area. I once was gold mining on the north and middle forks of the American River for one whole summer.

I am new to the metal detector mining and would love to be involved more and it would be great if I had some friends with same interest. I am very good at finding gold.

I live in Vallejo but grew up in the Sac/Auburn/Foresthill area. I once was gold mining on the north and middle forks of the American River for one whole summer.

I am new to the metal detector mining and would love to be involved more and it would be great if I had some friends with same interest. I am very good at finding gold.

Hi Warrior, I am expecting my first Metal Detector via UPS this Friday. I bought a MXT Pro, Propointer, Lesche digger and some pans too. I live in Richmond, CA and want to do local detecting and get skilled enough to start looking for Gold. Lets keep in touch! Should be an interesting year with all this runoff.

hi guys,
new detectorist here in Antelope!! would like to go with someone as well.. been at it for a month exactly no silver yet but tons of clad and a few old relics, old hoe, old shotgun shell bases ETC...

jeepcj5

I'm in Antelope as well. If you'd like to hit a park or two give send a PM.

Back
Top Bottom