Electroscopes

slimpickens

Is there anyone that can explain what these devices are and if they can be used for metal detecting??? Thank you very much! SP

They work GREAT for the company that makes them.

They drain your wallet of your hard earned cash which makes the stores that sell them and the company that makes them successful.

As for the person that buys one? Well it is your loss of cash.

They work GREAT for the company that makes them.

They drain your wallet of your hard earned cash which makes the stores that sell them and the company that makes them successful.

As for the person that buys one? Well it is your loss of cash.

Scuba doesn't know what he's talking about. They contain a battery and wires, right ? Hence they are electronic and thus scientific . And as for someone who's tried one and found it not to work ? That simply means they didn't try/practice long enough.

After all Scuba: Haven't you see the photographs of the guys posing next to the jars of coins they found with their electroscopes ? Photographs don't lie after all. Besides: They wouldn't advertise them in Kelly-co or the magazines if they were a scam.

Please retract your statement. Thankyou . :D

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and the links. I happened to come across the instruments while doing a search on google. Any and all information & opinions would very much be appreciated. SP USAF 62-66

They are a method that the greedy utilize to steal your hard earned money. As previously stated i can find just as much with a couple of L shaped copper wire. The wire is whole lot cheaper. Save your cash and purchase a real metal detector.

Scuba doesn't know what he's talking about. They contain a battery and wires, right ? Hence they are electronic and thus scientific . And as for someone who's tried one and found it not to work ? That simply means they didn't try/practice long enough.

After all Scuba: Haven't you see the photographs of the guys posing next to the jars of coins they found with their electroscopes ? Photographs don't lie after all. Besides: They wouldn't advertise them in Kelly-co or the magazines if they were a scam.

Please retract your statement. Thankyou . :D

Here's an ad for one of those miraculous Electroscopes. AND.....while you're at it you may want to get one of these magnets that you just drag along and it will attach itself to gold. Not one but TWO ways to get rich.:workforgold:

Attachments

• Image (11).jpg
    Image (11).jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Image (12).jpg
    Image (12).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 143
100% of the ones sold find money, in some cases thousands of dollars guaranteed... just not for the purchaser, but the Seller yes.

Here's an ad for one of those miraculous Electroscopes. ...

Well there you have it. It was in Western and Eastern treasure magazine. A reputable publication. And they certainly wouldn't carry advertisements for scams. Tsk tsk.

I can debunk that in a moment. Carl Moreland took one apart, and studied the electronic innards. And concluded they do nothing. However, this is not conclusive. It simply means Carl doesn't understand how it works.

Carl says it's not scientific. But what Carl doesn't know, is that it's "undiscovered science". For example: Scientists once thought the earth was flat, right ? And science once thought that heavier than air flight was impossible, right ? Thus in the same way: Carl simply doesn't understand this. But just like the flat-earth: Some day science will come along and explain how it works.

I can debunk that in a moment. Carl Moreland took one apart, and studied the electronic innards. And concluded they do nothing. However, this is not conclusive. It simply means Carl doesn't understand how it works.

Carl says it's not scientific. But what Carl doesn't know, is that it's "undiscovered science". For example: Scientists once thought the earth was flat, right ? And science once thought that heavier than air flight was impossible, right ? Thus in the same way: Carl simply doesn't understand this. But just like the flat-earth: Some day science will come along and explain how it works.

How can I possibly argue with your logic Tom? :laughing:

Now what brand was that digital camera that found gold so well?

.... Now what brand was that digital camera that found gold so well?

Scuba, you are much too cruel :nono: :sissyfight: I can push-your hot-button too if I want. We wouldn't want to start discussing tickets while scuba diving, now would we ? :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom