Anybody with a NOX 600 unhappy with it?

Mikey48

Forum Supporter
I have an 800 on order, but have found a pretty good deal on a new in the box NOX 600.
Since I have never held or operated either I don't know how significant the extra settings really are in field situations. I do not think that the gold mode would be important to me here in Michigan. Probably not going to do much salt water beach hunting either.

I have both the 600 and a 800
the 600 is awesome, found some great coins in hunted areas
I had bought the 600 to play with and use as a backup unit and really like it
And will let wife use it when going camping
It's fast and has great iron separation

Well, I bought the 600. It will be here in a week.
Who knows when the 800s will come in.
I want it for hunting some trashy 19th c. inner city parks.
Let's see how the basic model works.

I did the same as you. I couldn't even get an estimate on when I would get an 800 so I went ahead and snagged a 600. However, not 4 days later I received an email from a dealer who I was on a list with that I was up for the 800!! Feast or famine! 800 is on the way. I've only hunted with the 600 3 times but to me its a crazy good detector and in my opinion an upgrade over my F75 LTD! Tried to talk the wife into letting me keep both but that was a no go hahaha. I'll probably be posting it for sale on here as soon as the 800 comes in.

I did the same as you. I couldn't even get an estimate on when I would get an 800 so I went ahead and snagged a 600. However, not 4 days later I received an email from a dealer who I was on a list with that I was up for the 800!! Feast or famine! 800 is on the way. I've only hunted with the 600 3 times but to me its a crazy good detector and in my opinion an upgrade over my F75 LTD! Tried to talk the wife into letting me keep both but that was a no go hahaha. I'll probably be posting it for sale on here as soon as the 800 comes in.

Ha! I've got one of those F75 LTD as well.. I am fortunate that my wife doesn't care if I keep a few detectors. I don't spend much on other stuff.

Good luck with your 800!

Back
Top Bottom