North shore beach pay off again

LUCKYP

Returned to the same spot as the beginning of the week but this time with my partner.We both had detected that beach in the past but never founded so many coins.
He left the site an hour before me with good results.40 coins,2 silver quarters and a mercury dime.
For me the numbers of coins is on increase since monday to 78 but now very few quarters.As for the silver same amount of 7 but now only dimes.1 barber,2 mercury and 4 rosie.Bonus of a silver ring,silver medal and an old brass lock :D

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 425
Wow. Your spot is really kicking out the oldies! It's been a couple days since you last posted, and your spot is still giving up.

Old gold is next!
Congrats,

Raphis

Great job on the finds! You did well on the clad and silver totals!

Nice work!

Are you hunting with a new machine? Just curious as to why you think the beach is kicking stuff out now and not the last time you hunted.

Just curious as to why you think the beach is kicking stuff out now and not the last time you hunted.
He hunted this spot just a couple of days ago. Check out his post. http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=95137

What he meant was that he hunted this spot with his buddy in the past, and never found this many coins until recently. All of those coins were buried under more than a foot of sand until erosion made them more accessible.

Raphis

He hunted this spot just a couple of days ago. Check out his post. http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=95137

What he meant was that he hunted this spot with his buddy in the past, and never found this many coins until recently. All of those coins were buried under more than a foot of sand until erosion made them more accessible.

Raphis

Thanks Raphis, sorry I didn't mean last time but the time before it started kicking out the cool stuff. :D

Thank you for your answers.I use an excalibur2.I do not thinks that has anything to do with erosion.The last time we searched that beach was last year in October.At that time they were starting construction on shore.Since the productive area is only 200 feet I suspect that buldosers did install drainage pipes in that area.Will see what is left with round 3.But frustrating not even find a piece of gold.I guess on a private beach everybody leave his gold home:D

Back
Top Bottom