New from Michigan

dogthenine

Hello all.

Soon to be 40 male from the great state of Michigan.

Just ordered a new metal detector. Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV.
There aren't any beaches where I live so I was hoping to search more wooded areas for older type of items rather than the missing wedding band in the sand.
I told my dad about it and he already has me lined up to search for a buried spike at his place and a grate at my grandma's lol. No money there but could be a good way to ease into this.

Dave

Welcome to the addiction! I'm in Michigan as well. I've had my detector for less than a month and have already made some great finds. Parks and school yards have been good spots for me.

Welcome from Coldwater Lake campground near Weidman. I'm visiting for a couple more weeks. Good luck. P.S........ I haven't hurt your chances much while I've been here.

Welcome to the addiction! I'm in Michigan as well. I've had my detector for less than a month and have already made some great finds. Parks and school yards have been good spots for me.

What would you find in a school yard? I wouldn't think you would find more than loose change there?

My detector should arrive Friday. Hoping to do some searching Saturday :D

What would you find in a school yard? I wouldn't think you would find more than loose change there?

If the school grounds are old enough you can find some older coins in addition to lots of clad. I've found several wheat pennies and one 1950 roosevelt dime. Also I've found some interesting junk jewelry - I found an interesting owl ring tonight. Some members on here have been lucky enough to find silver and even gold jewelry on school grounds.

Back
Top Bottom