Silver #55 and wheats

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Hit the hunted out park Friday night for two hours after dinner. Came away with 5 wheats and a button. Ended my 4 hunt silver streak.

Pounded that same trashy iron area again tonight and came away with 5 more wheats and silver #55 FTY.

The Rosie was about 6" deep with a wing nut. This Deus 9" coil sure can separate targets. Was getting a little iron grunt, but clearly heard a coin tone though I thought it would be another wheat.

31b4e7287a84af8bdcb1f0120f361410.jpg

52284228ddd2d002ff6c2d9629ee912d.jpg

e83ef2cb1718300d156748b5a2acf4c6.jpg

ed6ec0e2301b6dbb02a1c343ce762cfb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the silver with your knife precise xp deus magnetic field.:lol: :cool::yes:

Thanks metaladdict. Loving my Deus.

Sweet, way to come away with some silver. Congrats!

Thanks Jam. I get'em one at a time. I need some better neighborhoods, lol

Nice work on the Rosie!

Thanks Captain.

Nice finds!!!!

Thanks CW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guess that park ain't hunted out after all. Imagine that. Congrats on the silver. How long have you hunting with Deus ? And how much more are you finding ? I went with the etrac instead. I was using an AT Pro and after awhile picking what signals to dig. I am finding more silver, but I'm digging way more signals just trying to learn the machine. Your thoughts ? HH Mark

Guess that park ain't hunted out after all. Imagine that. Congrats on the silver. How long have you hunting with Deus ? And how much more are you finding ? I went with the etrac instead. I was using an AT Pro and after awhile picking what signals to dig. I am finding more silver, but I'm digging way more signals just trying to learn the machine. Your thoughts ? HH Mark

I've been swinging the Deus Lite for about a year with several months off for back surgery. I am finding deeper coins and more coins in the iron/trash. Love the machine, but have dug no gold with it. I think it is because gold hits in such a broad range of vid. On my ATP gold rings came in a very narrow vid number.

Your'e really racking them up. I can't believe how many wheats you can find in that area compared to silver. I'm still barely over 1 to 1.

Thanks RH! Look forward to digging with ya next month.

Your'e really racking them up. I can't believe how many wheats you can find in that area compared to silver. I'm still barely over 1 to 1.

[emoji23]if i had your ratio I would find 800-1000 silvers per year!

Back
Top Bottom