What finds bag do you guys like.

A military style web belt and a carpenter's pouch from Home Depot. Total cost $20 and it holds everything I need.

Attachments

• IMG_0404.JPG
    IMG_0404.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 1,289
Finds bag

I just bought a bag on Amazon. Shrxy brand. Made really well. I added some wire to the opening of the bag so it stays open or closed whichever I choose. $23. I'll post a pic when I figure out how.

I like to use tactical pouches. They are very durable and hold up to most anything. Fox Tactical makes a modular Tactical Shoulder Bag that also has belt loops. Here's a pic of my setup. Happy hunting...…...

Attachments

• IMG_1615.jpg
    IMG_1615.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,258
Have always used a canvas nail holder/ home depot /lowes/ for the good stuff and a large pouch on the back of my belt for all the trash.. Tony AZ..

Whites large, lots of pockets. course I use White detectors. I seen one listed on here that's great looking .

I just bought a bag on Amazon. Shrxy brand. Made really well. I added some wire to the opening of the bag so it stays open or closed whichever I choose. $23. I'll post a pic when I figure out how.

I would love to hear how this bag is doing for you, as I just bought one myself. And I would like to hear how you added the wire, and if that is working out too.

Lost a few pounds this summer so I pulled out an old Grey Camo canvas fanny pack I bought when I first started MD'ing. Works like a charm now. Just gotta get use to having my PP and Spade on my hip instead of rtg in my hands.

I prefer a mesh summer skeet vest with the large front pockets for shells which works great for finds and they have mesh bottoms so the dirt falls out and all the load is on ur shoulders rather that waist.

Heck, I've got one or two of those in the shed - with tags! I gotta use one for this. :)

I’m using a tactical side pouch. The kind that soldiers have on their hip. It’s great- it’s got a ton of room; it has straps and loops to attach different things to, it’s durable and looks cool too.

I’ve bought this one. I put it on a military belt with suspenders and so far I really like it.

5ac31d93ddb2df22044ea0684cd9e434.jpg

I’ve bought this one. I put it on a military belt with suspenders and so far I really like it.

5ac31d93ddb2df22044ea0684cd9e434.jpg

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but wanted to throw in my 2 zincolns. I ordered one of these for my dad for Christmas...Now that I have my own detector, I need to get back over to his house and steal his finds bag back. Will be ordering one of these for myself ASAP. Great layout, pockets, and tool slots. Has zippered pockets for good stuff, grommeted holes in the bottom of the main pocket to allow some dirt to escape.

One thing I noticed is all pouches are for Right hand swingers.
I am left handed and swing on my left side. I have an older Omega that could be used on left or right side because the end pockets will are the same and the front pocket holds my pin pointer and is very easy to pull out like drawing a gun and it makes it easy to reinsert the pointer back in and it is easy to check for my pointer being there after detecting a dig.
I’m looking fore a new pouch but don’t like anything else that are being made.
I really like my older Omega pouch ( over 12 years old. I use it on my right hip side.

Doug

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but wanted to throw in my 2 zincolns. I ordered one of these for my dad for Christmas...Now that I have my own detector, I need to get back over to his house and steal his finds bag back. Will be ordering one of these for myself ASAP. Great layout, pockets, and tool slots. Has zippered pockets for good stuff, grommeted holes in the bottom of the main pocket to allow some dirt to escape.

If they only made it for right and left use. I wish it was reversed so when the pin pointer was in the front when used on the right side hip.

Doug

Back
Top Bottom