Warning....Keep Your Mouth Shut

Welcome to the club, a bucket lister for pirates..

There's rules about posting one without a picture of either you wearing it, or a chosen mascot..

Felix just tries em on..

Congrats!!

<°)))>{
If Felix isn't ashamed of detecting in front of thousands of people or on national tv why would he be ashamed of modeling anything for a few like minded individuals? :lol:

BTW; For the record, y'all are spelling it wrong. It's "grillz".

Roger

Joined A Club

:?: Are you now sporting that Grill :?: :laughing::laughing::laughing: Keep your mouth shut :shock: , just kidding , i am a believer however in the Loose Lips Sink Ships saying , nice find , i guess we won't see a Felix And it Fit's pick howboutit :lol:

LOL... I would love to find a set of them just to have my wife close her eyes as I drop it in her hand. I can just picture her looking a it a few seconds until it dawns on her what it is and then throws it across the room (or at my head) as if I put a loaded hornets nest there. :laughing: Heck I don't even need to find a set, anyone near Cincinnati who has some I can borrow for a few mintues?? :laughing:

I did the exact thing you mentioned - dropped a lower grill in my wife's hand while her eyes were closed, and I KNOW she was expecting one more gold or silver ring to try. She opened her eyes, didn't move, but STARED at me...:shock:

You ever get that raised hair on the back of your neck feeling as to say Oh Shoot or something like that...I don't recommend it...
but it sure was fun.

Attachments

• Bite Me June 2019.jpg
    Bite Me June 2019.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom