Another nice silver ring....

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
5.4 grams, nice shape, a great one to add to this years collection.

fish ring.jpg

The year started out slow for me on silver rings, frozen out by winter, lots of time spent hunting the woods after the thaw so not much park time as in years past so I didn't find my first silver ring till April or my first gold ring till May.
They started coming slowly as my made my way back into my park sites and not a ton this year but some pretty great lookers in the bunch for this season so I am a happy camper.
If all I found this year was that big silver Harley ring in the pic below I would call this season a success.
Not over yet, still have plenty of time before the big freeze so the ring total so far for this year might grow a bit before it is all over.

This year I am concentrating more on finding old coins than ever before and that is going well, but the quality rings I have managed to come across are more than welcome.

5 gold targets so far for 2014, 4 rings and a pendant and these silver rings.

Here is a group pic of my better quality precious metal rings for 2014.
If it all ended tomorrow I would consider this another great year for me.

Love this hobby!

Attachments

• silver rings 2014 oct.jpg
    silver rings 2014 oct.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 279
  • 2014 gold rings.jpg
    2014 gold rings.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 283
Hi Digger,great finds you have there.just curious on that silver ring with the
Aztec? Or is it American indian motif on it.
I found 2 silver rings with similar motifs,and wondering if it has the WM mark on it?
That mark belongs to the Wheeler jewellery company in South Dakota.
I posted a photo of my 2 wheeler silver rings in a previous post.
Cheers

Hi Digger,great finds you have there.just curious on that silver ring with the
Aztec? Or is it American indian motif on it.
I found 2 silver rings with similar motifs,and wondering if it has the WM mark on it?
That mark belongs to the Wheeler jewellery company in South Dakota.
I posted a photo of my 2 wheeler silver rings in a previous post.
Cheers

This guy nailed it.
One day I will have to take all my nicer silver rings and sell them as jewelry because they are too nice to sell as melt.
The ones that the women in my life don't adopt, anyway.

That is Kokopelli. He's a fertility diety. He's also considered a trickster. Lots of . tribes had him as part of their religious tradition, including the Hopi, Zuni, and the Pueblo.

I'm hoping you find a ring with a gold coin in it.I know that your goal this year a gold coin.nice rings good luck

Back
Top Bottom