e-Trac Quick Mask question

pballwiz

I've only had my e-Trac for a couple of weeks and I need a little help here.
Is there a way to set up the e-Trac so that I can hunt in multi-tone and have quick Mask run in 4-tone?
Basically I want multi-tone back when I exit the quick mask.
Whenever I change the audio setting in quick mask, it also changes it in the current hunt mode.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Dont believe so. Audio/tones are tied to user mode. No quick mode switch in etrac. have to navigate menu to toggle mode back and forth (or tones).

Dont believe so. Audio/tones are tied to user mode. No quick mode switch in etrac. have to navigate menu to toggle mode back and forth (or tones).
I kind of thought this was the case.
Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

To add quickly Pball....if you are using discrimination whether it be a pattern or quickmask...most guys will hunt a pattern then check it in a totally open screen. So you can hunt in QM and have the alternative screen open,or hunt with a more complex pattern and check it in an open QM screen. In other words,one screen has something blocked out,one doesn't...but if you get something sketchy sounding using any kind of discrimination and it sounds ALOT better in your open screen when you switch to it?....usually not a good thing. You'll realize this over time,you're just getting going. The more time you spend with that etrac,the larger your smile will become. You HAVE to believe this. Put yourself in a site that has potential and the machine will do the rest. It takes MANY hours to understand what's going on and why,you'll start to see a pattern of how the machine reacts to garbage and how it reacts to something good...and the stuff that may be in between. Your desire to be successful coupled with the machine you're using will make for some really good finds.

To add quickly Pball....if you are using discrimination whether it be a pattern or quickmask...most guys will hunt a pattern then check it in a totally open screen. So you can hunt in QM and have the alternative screen open,or hunt with a more complex pattern and check it in an open QM screen. In other words,one screen has something blocked out,one doesn't...but if you get something sketchy sounding using any kind of discrimination and it sounds ALOT better in your open screen when you switch to it?....usually not a good thing. You'll realize this over time,you're just getting going. The more time you spend with that etrac,the larger your smile will become. You HAVE to believe this. Put yourself in a site that has potential and the machine will do the rest. It takes MANY hours to understand what's going on and why,you'll start to see a pattern of how the machine reacts to garbage and how it reacts to something good...and the stuff that may be in between. Your desire to be successful coupled with the machine you're using will make for some really good finds.
Thanks for the advice! I use a completely open screen in quick mask and it definitely helps in deciding if a target is good or trash. When I'm in doubt, I've made some nice finds with the e-Trac and I'm sure I'll even find more as a learn to listen to what it's telling me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom