2 months for my tumbler to ship?!!!

HistoryFinder89

Elite Member
What the heck!!!? Is like everybody buying these things? I ordered a duel tumbler off of Harbor Freight's website. And cumstomer service told me I have to wait until mid March for the item to ship! Did anybody have this problem? I got a good deal on it. amazon.com has the same one for around 20 dollars more than I paid for it. Should I just wait for the one I ordered? I centainly have a lot of time to think about it!!!

If you got a good price, I wouldnt worry about a shipping delay. It is not like its a dire need, "can't enjoy my hobby" kind of tool.

Same thing is happening to me with a treadmill order. I ordered it two weeks ago and they email me saying "sorry that model is no longer available, would you take the newer model that is replacing it for the same price? Also, if you do choose to accept the new model it cannot ship until Feb 1st." Well, I wasnt happy, but the new model is 1800 dollars more than the model I ordered and has a ton of additional features. So I guess I can wait till almost March to recieve it I guess. lol

If you got a good price, I wouldnt worry about a shipping delay. It is not like its a dire need, "can't enjoy my hobby" kind of tool.

Same thing is happening to me with a treadmill order. I ordered it two weeks ago and they email me saying "sorry that model is no longer available, would you take the newer model that is replacing it for the same price? Also, if you do choose to accept the new model it cannot ship until Feb 1st." Well, I wasnt happy, but the new model is 1800 dollars more than the model I ordered and has a ton of additional features. So I guess I can wait till almost March to recieve it I guess. lol

You know what that means? Eat all the pizza and ice cream you want till march!:laughing:

To the OP, I hate waiting for packages and things I order. When it comes to a tumbler though, the coins will still be there when it comes. Hopefully you will find even more by then. Patience grasshopper....patience..

At first I thought maybe you bought it off someone on this forum! But now I see it was HF that is slo-mo.

Maybe everyone already knows this but HF ships all orders from one location, dont recall where that location is now. :blush:
I have a HF about 50 miles away but if I order on line or over the phone it still takes a couple 2 - 3 weeks to get my order.

The harborfreight website says the dual drum tumblers are now in stock. Maybe they will start shipping this week. :D

Me too..... Just got an email from HF moments ago that they shipped my double tumbler that i ordered about a month ago...yeah!
Joe

Those tumblers are much like the HF Cen-Tech, ALWAYS back-ordered. Best to pick one up at the store if you have one close enough.. especially on those big coupon days :yes:

"It's My Money And I Want It Now" (says the TV commercial)

I ordered my 'Thumler's Tumbler' model A-R2 from Amazon.com and it was here in 2 days. When I give my money to someone for a product, I kinda like it as soon as I can get it. Amazon.com PRIME two day shipping is the real deal especially if you do a lot of online ordering.

Back
Top Bottom