All-age eyes... Jokes Thread Updated...

Krom

Elite Member
Please remember that this is a friendly, "family" forum,
so let's try to keep the posts at least in the "PG-13" catagory, O.K.? ;)

We are updating the rules concerning posting of jokes... if we find jokes that are close to going over the edge as far as a PG rating is concerned we will delete them but we will not send a PM stating such.... thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: All-age eyes...

Etiquette is the basis of civility, I agree. I joined to gain experience and friends. Good thinkers gather together, good for nothings have no place. smg

I think im doing pretty good so far, havent seen anything foul yet.. anyone acting up in particular?

We get the average amount of "bad seeds" in here, but they eventually "work thier way out" (or I should say, "post thier way out"). :yes:

From what I have read here so far, I think we are doing ?real well?. I have visited a couple of other forums (won?t mention any names) and on some of the post there, I could not believe what I was reading!!! Some of the language is definitely NOT suitable for the younger people.

I think that this forum displays a good amount of professionalism, that is important, especially for the people who are looking for a ?family oriented? place to learn and shear there experiences. This is especially true when you are exposing the younger people to this hobby, as I am. My son has taken a keen interest in the hobby. I would like to teach him that the people in this hobby are a great bunch of people to be associated with. It is a reflection on the MDing community as a whole. :D

HH,

Tom

... and we have "Clad" too! :lol:
(Not meaning to keep a conversation going on in a Sticky, but...)
Tom... I know what you're sayin' about the "ca-ca" going on on other MD sites. Been there, seen that. I guess that's why I like this place so much. It's very well policed, for one thing... it's a (treasure) chest of information... and almost everyone I've met in here are great people/posters ("poster people" :lol:)
BTW... you couldn't have picked a better hobby for the younger one(s). I sure wish my Dad had gotten into it when I was his knee-high grasshopper. ;) AND... finding a better "family glue" will be hard-pressed for ya, bro! :D
Happy hunting to you also, my friend... and all the luck '07 has to offer! 8)

-: Krom :-

rustynail1 said:
Krom said:
Please remember that this is a friendly, "family" forum, so let's keep the posts in the "PG-13" catagory, O.K.? ;)
......KROM Has spoken :!:
Rustynail has, too!

Krom said:
Please remember that this is a friendly, "family" forum,
so let's try keep the posts at least in the "PG-13" catagory, O.K.? ;)

Fortunately PG-13 now leaves a lot more latitude than when I was 13. :lol: :lol: :lol:

what i enjoy about this forum is that most posters are civil in their posts. other posters on other sites can be very antagonistic and rude toward you. just don't try to use rhett butler's famous expletive in gone with the wind. it gets changed to "darn". :D

Frankly, Stick... :lol: you're very observant... as well as being "right on the money"! ;)
I know exactly what you're sayin', too. I've visited many MD forums, and some are just filled with, down-right, cat-littered tongues (and we all know what they lick)!

Its good to find a place everyone has fun without someone thinking they know it all and their word is law---booker

I know what you're sayin', Booker. There's an awful lot of braggots out there, huh?
Myself...?
I'd rather keep my mouth shut and let people jus' THINK I'm stupid, then to open it and remove all doubt! :lol:

Everyone does, Booker. That's why we have a lot of lurkers. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom