Double silver today!

sandgroper

Elite Member
First hunt for today was at the eroded beach, and only found 10c and a dead shark (I was disappointed that I didn't find more, even the swell was really low!), so I decided to head to the old lawn next to the abandoned caravan park. Found nothing there except for an old bottle cap, so I moved on to a nearby park. 10 minutes into the hunt I find this silver kids ring and 95c in change. :) That's more like it!

I was just about to head home, when I noticed that one of the school gates at a nearby school was open (usually they're locked, except on school days), so I think to myself I'll quickly hunt the oval. Early into the hunt I find this 1924 Penny. I'm not sure what it was doing here because the school isn't that old, so it's probably just another 'show and tell' item that a kid lost. Another silver ring came after that (looks like it's been hit by the mower) and also $9.91 in change.

Overall, not too bad for 3 hours. Two silvers and just under $11 in change. I wouldn't have minded finding more coins, but I'm planning on an all-day hunt at a very old park on Monday so I hope I find more then. :)

Attachments

• 2 silvers.jpg
    2 silvers.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 1924.jpg
    1924.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 1924 2.jpg
    1924 2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 142
Back
Top Bottom