• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Waterproof Compadré launch

Finished!

Gold Siren is now complete! :D

Ended up using some plastic conduit clamps, along with a single gang outdoor plate/cover, brass hardware and Velcro straps.

Happy with it for the most part. Haven't dunked it as of yet but have taken it out to a lake and a creek. Potential for dropping it - so my mind was much more at ease! Now just need some gold to pop out of the ground!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
The mount setup

Looks awesome, I like the plastic plate idea, I would go with double sided mounting tape between the new bracket and the water proof box, stuff is really strong.. If you ever want to remove it you have the bolts now..

<°)))>{

Looks awesome, I like the plastic plate idea, I would go with double sided mounting tape between the new bracket and the water proof box, stuff is really strong.. If you ever want to remove it you have the bolts now..

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice!

With the little rubber feet on the bottom of the box, and the tightness of the staps, It ain't going anywhere! Pretty happy with it :D

Now to just turn up some gold :impatient: been so dang long!

Heck yeah, get that gold!!

I've read plenty of great things about the compadré and its knack for gold.. Just gotta get it out in right spot..

Just noticed another thing...

GroundSweeper GS
Gold Siren GS

Good luck man!!

<°)))>{

How's she been running for ya GS?

<°)))>{

Thanks for asking Ice, I have 3 good underwater (neck deep) with her and she's tight and working well. Got out Sunday back to a high mountain lake with her and my scoop and spent maybe an hour and 1/2 or maybe 2, neck deep to shoreline and it was awesome, love the machine and scoop. I could have spent all day out there if I had the time! Couldn't pull up any gold but it was awesome anyway. Most of the foil trash was from the dry, which I only quickly swept on my way out...

Attachments

• IMG_2560.JPG
    IMG_2560.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 111
Back
Top Bottom