Which would you buy and why? Thanks in advance.

On Tom’s forum a guy had a 3 day old 600 that needed repaired as it had taken on water.

Minelab indeed replaced it but they made him pay for shipping to repair a 3 day old unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM me that link I wud like to read that. I have paid shipping both to Garrett and Whites "going to" but they paid the return. Same with Minelab.

I have a Multi Kruzer. The id isn't jumpy at all. It also has very smooth tones and can unmask a lot better than I was expecting. I bought it just to compare to the Nox, though I haven't yet received my Nox. That said, the M Kruzer is very, very good.

That is good to know. Like I said, I was just going on the word of one dealer that told me that when I was looking for a new machine. I really liked the design of it but went another way and I am happy. I would much rather take the word of a regular user .. thanks for the info.

On Tom’s forum a guy had a 3 day old 600 that needed repaired as it had taken on water.

Minelab indeed replaced it but they made him pay for shipping to repair a 3 day old unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shipping in that case was very unusual because it was Singapore and Australia involved which is not the same as here in the US. Ebay not dealer also.

"QUOTE" I did contact the person who sold it to me on ebay. He told me to send to dealer. I contacted Minelab and they told me to send it to Australia as I live in Singapore.
I did face problems when sending the package as they don't send things that have lithium ion batteries and are also for repair.

I contacted Minelab and they told me to remove the battery before sending the control pod and coil. That's when I noticed water in the battery compartment.

Out of what you listed the MX Sport will do everything you need.
It crushes the ATMax by quite a bit.
I would not even consider a NOX since they are pulling the same stunt Garrett did with the max.
The Kruzer May be an option once more get out there and more reviews are done. I am actually putting it on my list of possible wants.

My mx sport kills it. Great machine. If you don't get an equinox, the sport will not disappoint you.

If you want everything in a detector get a Minelab Equinox 600, they are only $650. Retail...cheaper from a dealer,just ask.

For detecting in farm fields my choices would be DFX, AT PRO, X-Terra 705, Equinox 600 or 800 with the option of using a smaller coil on every detector.

Farm fields are what I hunt the most.

That is good to know. Like I said, I was just going on the word of one dealer that told me that when I was looking for a new machine. I really liked the design of it but went another way and I am happy. I would much rather take the word of a regular user .. thanks for the info.

Happy is the key word there. Doesn't matter what you use, have fun.

Nox would be my first choice but I just spoke to Bart over at big boy hobbies. Over 3 month wait for new Nox orders. I don't want to wait that long.

Out of what you listed the MX Sport will do everything you need.
It crushes the ATMax by quite a bit.
I would not even consider a NOX since they are pulling the same stunt Garrett did with the max.
The Kruzer May be an option once more get out there and more reviews are done. I am actually putting it on my list of possible wants.

Hi - not trying to pick a fight or anything but what stunt are Garrett & Nokta playing? - I have heard nothing but great things from both manufacturers so I am confused as to what it is that you are implying ref: "stunts" -

I have probably missed something in the last while and if i have my bad -

Thanks Hotled

Back
Top Bottom