Here’s some info on the nox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some folks don't realize the Midwest and northeast have had a historical winter of sorts. Or maybe a historic spring.
Detecting time has been very limited due to.

When you are talking several inches to ft of snow in March and April this shuts down detecting period.

Even where I live the weather since I have had Nox has been terrible. Rain rain and more rain.
Just like today.

Time will tell as folks actually get more use time in various venues.
Then we'll have a BIG pic of what's happening.

One gent here via pm from Iowa told me last week he only got a foot of snow, and 3 days later got 10 additional inches.

Is the explorer series any good on silver?
Heck yeah it is.
Notice Capt Silver here, Bruce I'll bet is way behind silver coin finds wise for time of year.
Why?
Nor'easter after Nor'easter.

The day the Boston marathon was run.
They said to find a day (as far as the date) as cold or colder you had to go back to the year 1881. That's a lot of years.

Sorry... Winter hunting is when many of us in the NE hunt because during the fall and winter sand moves out into deeper water exposing older sand and finds... cold and snow do not stop dedicated hunters in CT and we have a lot of them here... I rarely hunt the beaches in the summer months too much sand moves in... most chains found are going to be close to the surface... I doubt highly this detector will find small hold chains very deep.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with this machine other then it’s visual ID isn’t good,and thats not a defect,just the way it is.Ive read as many say the same ,thanks tho

Would you please direct us to all these quotes claiming the same as you. Thanks.

Im not a minelab fanboy as a matter of fact I have gone back to the Deus for thick iron as its the best ive found for that situation. The Nox does have a place in my relic hunting though. It will replace my Deus 11 inch coil...

Serious? So now the nox isn't the best machine you have? I thought you were all in on the nox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom