Newbie in Volant, PA (Western, PA)

bwdetect

I'm new to the hobbie and got a Fisher ID Edge MD...and just ordered two coils for it (5" and 10.5"") and have the 8" that came with it. Just started going out on my property and just once at a local public place. Therefore, would like to possibly see if there's anyone out there in my area...in the Mercer, Lawrence, or Butler Counties, (etc.) in western PA. I work in Cranberry Twp., PA and could also hook up after work between there and Volant, PA. Let me know.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Cranberry Twp., PA metal detecting

Hi! I live in Cranberry Twp., PA and would be interested in hooking up to do some metal detecting in the spring, if it ever comes. I haven't done much metal detecting since moving back to PA, and would be interested in finding some old sights to hunt. I currently am using a Troy metal detector that does not have a visual target ID. It's a great detector, but I have been thinking recently of going back to one with visual ID features. The Fisher CZ 3D has caught my eye, but so far have not been able to find one at a price I'm willing to pay. Feel free to contact me even to just chat about the hobby.

Jim Petrie

hey bud. I'm up in Jamestown NY, but theres a few sopts in PA I'd like to hit. Maybe we could try to meet up some weekend......Lemme know.

Back
Top Bottom