Hello from Pensacola

RelicRescuePNS

New to the forum and happy to be a part. Recently retired firefighter of 33 years and still an active paramedic in my community. Several friends and I call ourselves Relic Rescue of Pensacola and very much enjoy metal detecting in this area. We predominantly work private permissions of our local historical home sites. We look forward to sharing our finds, Reading of yours and occasionally seeking help with identifications. -Thanks, Todd 🤠

Attachments

• 4D3DD2E0-D86F-44DB-ACA0-1F3D40C5ED00.jpg
    4D3DD2E0-D86F-44DB-ACA0-1F3D40C5ED00.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 213
Wow, I love the old Mack! I've actually responded to fires on an old open cab American LaFrance in the past (reserve pumper). It had a rope attached to the compression release that you pulled to crank up the old diesel. That said, retired Fire/EMS Battalion Chief here. I've also visited Pensacola several times (wasn't detecting). Welcome from WC Arkansas!

Welcome to the forum. I spent a year at NAS Pensacola while in the Marines back in 2002. Between the heat, gnats, fire ants and huge cockroaches how do you get any detecting done?

Welcome to the forum. I spent a year at NAS Pensacola while in the Marines back in 2002. Between the heat, gnats, fire ants and huge cockroaches how do you get any detecting done?

Yea you need a waterproof detector hear for land hunting,because you will drown it in sweet..I'm from way up north in Cantonment,Fl,middle of the county.

Relic rescuing should be on par with paramedics (people rescuing), in my opinion ! :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom