I think I have MDing Compulsive Disorder

partenr

Hiya- new to this forum. Been detecting for a few months. I seem to want to go MDing more than I want to work and the weather isn't even nice yet!!!

Here is what I found today. The ring says DISNEY on the inside :(

But I had FUNNNN

Attachments

• 070228.JPG
    070228.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 80
  • 070228_ring.JPG
    070228_ring.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 92
We operate and develop businesses from home. Too much play opportunity for a Treasure hunter!! I end up working until 10PM to make up the daytime LOL

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us.. This is a great site with super people. I too have MDCD (Metal Detecting Compulsive Disorder), to the best of my knowledge there is no cure and it seems to get worse when autumn and winter months.

Welcome to the forum partenr. I think you will find all the people on this forum suffer from that malady in one form or the other. :lol:

I think we must use that part of the brain that others don't use ( or don't simply have). I just came in from MDin' in my back yard ( It's 9:30 pm). Do I need professional help? :?:

Wow! is your office outside??? two words.... SUN BLOCK. Either that or loosen that tie.. :shock: Sorry I couldn't resist, you look like you got a good sense of humor. Welcome Aboard!

Beefcake said:
Wow! is your office outside??? two words.... SUN BLOCK. Either that or loosen that tie.. :shock: Sorry I couldn't resist, you look like you got a good sense of humor. Welcome Aboard!

How observant! I was, in fact, quite "over-sunned" when that photo was taken!

That's what my wife tells me... You know I'm just foolin... I've got one of them odd sense of humors, but I never mean any harm... life's too serious not to joke. :P

Yep, that ailment hit me back in January '06. Seems to be no known cure and only gets worse. I have all kinds of withdrawl symptoms at the moment such as walking around in circles aimlessly, sweeping the ground with my M-16 thinking it's a detector, speaking in strange tongues, and curling up in a ball in the corner of my room at night with the shakes.

Hi partenr, welcome.

I've never seen a Disney ring before. Nice going. Already found your first ring.

Back
Top Bottom