Greetings from the Poconos, Pa.USA

Cracker

novice detectionest and speller,I've been lurking around here awhile and really enjoy the posts.I am a male from the beautiful state of Pennsylvania. I enjoy metal detecting,motorcycling and of coarse woman. As most of you I'm looking forward to Springtime..!

Welcome Cracker,

May the upcoming spring bring you many found treasures, and beautiful women. Hmmm I guess and beuatiful women is a found treasure in its self

cheers
Charles

Hello Cracker and welcome to the forum ... good luck once your weather breaks and you can get out for a bit of digging!

Welcome to the forum, cracker. This is a great site with a lot of great people. Look forward to pics of your finds.

Cracker said:
novice detectionest and speller,I've been lurking around here awhile and really enjoy the posts.I am a male from the beautiful state of Pennsylvania. I enjoy metal detecting,motorcycling and of coarse woman. As most of you I'm looking forward to Springtime..!

Hey Cracker,

From one male to another ..... welcome to the forum. :roll:

Welcome Cracker. Good luck with your detecting & post those finds now.

spittfire said:
Welcome, I am female but not coarse :lol: :lol:

SpitFire....That was funny....I laughed for 5 minutes....Sorry Cracker....but it is all in fun. A little laugh is good for the soul.

Back
Top Bottom