F5 Vs. AT Pro

Allan

Still can't decide bewteen these 2 machines in my price range?

Basically looking for a good coin shooter, whereas the waterproof feature is not a must for me. Don't hunt the water or in the rain.

Pretty much had decided on the F5, although after viewing the Garretts instructional videos, now I'm really not sure? Garrett has so many vidoes that helps you learn the detector, and the F5 has very little out. Not that the videos has me now thinking maybe an AT Pro? It's what I learned with them and now question if the F5 is comparable?

The features I like with the At Pro are, the recovery speed and iron audio. And not sure the F5 is comparable with these 2 features as I stated not enough or videos on the F5 like the AT?

So with that does the F5

1. Have a fast recovery speed like the AT Pro?

2. Can the F5 sort through junk items like the At Pro? The At Pro has an iron disc. where when an item hits solid you can then check it with the iron audio, and junk will have a solid beep like a good item but a groan rolled in with the audio to identify most junk.

I really like these two features, but if the F5 is capable of both, I'll definitely go with the F5. Just not sure, not enough info on the F5.

Anyone know these questions with the F5 as compare to the AT Pro? Thanks

The F5 is as fast or faster than the AT pro. Lot lighter and better warranty too. Holler if you have more questions or need pricing info. Thanks, Bart

That is a hard choice. The fisher f5 has 5 year warranty and the Atpro has 2 year warranty. Also a lot of people been having a lot of problems with there atpro. I might have to say go for the the fisher f5 if you dont care for going in the water.

Between them two the F-5 is the better machine to many problems with the at pro.Add the Omega 8000 to your list its one step above the F-5 and it is one deep machine and hits very hard on coins.I think the F-5 and O8 are about the same price many good videos on you tube to compare.

Between them two the F-5 is the better machine to many problems with the at pro.Add the Omega 8000 to your list its one step above the F-5 and it is one deep machine and hits very hard on coins.I think the F-5 and O8 are about the same price many good videos on you tube to compare.

I don't understand why everyone keeps saying theres to many problems with the At Pro's.. to my knowledge all the problems have been pretty much resolved, And as far as the F5 or any other machine being that much better I'd have to see proof of that, Of course seeing you could buy 2 At Pro's for the price of one F5 I would hope it has something good going for it, besides that the processor is just as fast as the At Pro's.. Sorry just had to vent..:grin:

I don't understand why everyone keeps saying theres to many problems with the At Pro's.. to my knowledge all the problems have been pretty much resolved, And as far as the F5 or any other machine being that much better I'd have to see proof of that, Of course seeing you could buy 2 At Pro's for the price of one F5 I would hope it has something good going for it, besides that the processor is just as fast as the At Pro's.. Sorry just had to vent..:grin:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! The less AT Pro users, the more goodies left in the ground for us!! :D

2 ATP's for the price of an F5? Please direct me to the dealer that has the price you speak of since every dealer has the ATP priced higher than a F5.

Back
Top Bottom