CRHing $500 Box Of Halves! ( SILVER FINDS! )

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
Well I picked up my $500 box of halves from the bank and returned to work to search through them. I think I did pretty darn good this time around. I did a $500 box a few weeks ago and got skunked! Here are my finds.

(28) 1965-1970 (40%) Silver Kennedys ( are worth $2.70 each at todays price )
(5) 1964 (90%) Silver Kennedys
( are worth $6.61 each at todays price )

Total of 33 silver halves!!!

http://www.coinflation.com/coins/silver_calc.php
http://www.coinflation.com/coins/silver_calc.php

HAPPY HUNTING & GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

Attachments

• IMG_0623.JPG.jpg
    IMG_0623.JPG.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,403
  • IMG_0624.JPG.jpg
    IMG_0624.JPG.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,402
Nice! I've never tried CRH, I just don't have the time, but it looks like a lot of fun and those finds are super!

Do you ever miss? :lol: I ordered my first $2k worth of halves today. They'll be in Thursday so hopefully I'll have a silver or two. Also, the teller is a friend of mine and said he would start looking out for "older" coins if they come through.

I am surprised that you found that much silver from a Ft. Lauderdale bank! :?: I would only expect that many from a smaller town. In any case that was great!

Geez you're sucking up all the silver! You're just not posting your skunks eh? :)

I am surprised that you found that much silver from a Ft. Lauderdale bank! :?: I would only expect that many from a smaller town. In any case that was great!

Felix, I have my bank order a $500 box for me once a week or so and it is delivered to them. So it come from somewhere else or a Main Branch. When I get them the box is sealed and the coins are factory wrapped. So its not like customers are dropping them off at my bank all the time. :yes:

How do you get something like that set up? Do you just call the bank and ask, or what?

wtg !!!

Wtg !!!! JB . I tried 50.00 worth and was skunked. Hey I am up to 85 oz's of silver bullion and rounds. I have buying it every paycheck.. Your thread got me started. Thanks

How do you get something like that set up? Do you just call the bank and ask, or what?

Call your bank or better yet, a credit union, and ask them to order a box of halves for you($500). The tellers can also get them if asked, when you're there. I also buy whatever halves my CU has on hand from the lobby coin counter, as well as other denominations. They come right out of people's piggy banks. A seperate dump bank is necessary to get rid of your cast-offs, so you don't re-sift them. HH

Hmm alright. I'll probably just buy a few rolls of halves. Me being 17 makes $500 quite a bit of money :P haha

Wtg !!!! JB . I tried 50.00 worth and was skunked. Hey I am up to 85 oz's of silver bullion and rounds. I have buying it every paycheck.. Your thread got me started. Thanks

Just keep at it and you will find some, Congrats on the 85oz of silver! That's freaking awesome! Keep It up.

Hmm alright. I'll probably just buy a few rolls of halves. Me being 17 makes $500 quite a bit of money :P haha

Just save up or buy them as the bank has them, You should get lucky every once in a while. Good Luck!

Hey I have a question for you guys. Is there a limit that has to be ordered? And can you order them at any bank? After reading all your posts about doin this I went to like 4 or 5 banks just to try it and all of them told me they dont have any at all. So on the last one I asked ok well can you order me some rolls? And the lady at the desk said she doesnt think they can order them and if they can it would have to be like a minimum of 2,000. Does this lady just not know what she is talking about? Try a different bank to order some maybe? :?:

You should be able to order a box @$500 and be able to get one or as many as you want,I'm not sure about ordering a few rolls.Never heard for a $2000 min order,I don't think the teller wanted to order coins for you and was trying to scare you off with a Lg order.

My banks say $500 a box and you can order how ever many you want.

Back
Top Bottom