2 hours at the beach

CarsonChris

Elite Member
What a nice day. Had enough time after work to take my daughter and her friend to the beach. They got to lay out and I got to swing the Nox a little. 39E5E88A-7A75-4D6D-B1F9-FE799468D580.jpg

183901C1-5DD9-4B8A-9749-A13BA21A8D97.jpeg

It was a beautiful day at a local beach. The scenery was outstanding. Them bikinis get smaller every year. Five hours and 4 city blocks yielded the grand sum of $2.65 in clad. Not even enough to pay for the gas I burned.

Glad I never had any girls as I might have killed some young man. It was bad enough having two boys. Girls knocking on the door just to meet my youngest son and one climbing thru the other sons bedroom window.

OOOooohhh, a bottle cap. I'm jealous I never found a bottle cap. How deep was it ? :laughing:

Nice going man! Wishbone style ring.

I really look fwd to some Tahoe water hunting.

The ring was in waist deep water. I only found 3 things in the water. The rest was in the sand. I didn’t find much until I searched where my daughter and friend put their towels. 90% of the clad was in a 6-8 ft circle by my daughters towel. The water was warm enough to wade.

any time you can get out is a good day i havent hit the beach in months i may go sunday been to busy cutting my lawns

It was a beautiful day at a local beach. The scenery was outstanding. Them bikinis get smaller every year. Five hours and 4 city blocks yielded the grand sum of $2.65 in clad. Not even enough to pay for the gas I burned.

Glad I never had any girls as I might have killed some young man. It was bad enough having two boys. Girls knocking on the door just to meet my youngest son and one climbing thru the other sons bedroom window.

My daughters friend wore a bikini I wouldn’t let my daughter buy, let alone wear. What are parents thinking?

I went to high school in Truckee. I know places on that lake no one knows and old docks that are no longer there. South Shore has a great beach..Kings Beach too.

You get some waterproof headphones? That’s on my buy list soon...going to clean some clad this weekend!

Night hunt sounds great (no people around :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom