Never get tired of seeing a ring in the dirt

GroundSweeper

Forum Supporter
It’s one of those pleasantries of dirt hunting, turn the plug and see that ring! Of course many an odd pull tab or other tidbit has fooled me before. But it never gets old, even if just silver and even a little bit with a junker.

Found this silver ring a week or so ago, at an older school field. It wasn’t deep, thought it was going to be a dime.

Attachments

• 565A911D-280F-4C0C-ADF9-4A1B2E490BEC.jpg
    565A911D-280F-4C0C-ADF9-4A1B2E490BEC.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 407
  • AD5F295F-8835-42DF-9BA6-3155BA5BBC1A.jpg
    AD5F295F-8835-42DF-9BA6-3155BA5BBC1A.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 436
  • 3D2A0B37-BB78-4012-98ED-97793A3E9B02.jpg
    3D2A0B37-BB78-4012-98ED-97793A3E9B02.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 414
I concur!! Ring in the dirt = great hunt. Almost makes all those pull tap digs worth it. Thanks for posting.

Way to go GS, nice looking ring .. I love finding rings, I would say that's my primary focus whenever I'm hunting..

<°)))>{

I concur!! Ring in the dirt = great hunt. Almost makes all those pull tap digs worth it. Thanks for posting.

Almost! :lol: thanks Stiff.

I agree, seeing a ring in the dirt is a pleasant and usually unexpected surprise. Congrats on finding a nice one.

Well put, thanks Jam :)

Great job GS! Nice ring!!

Thank you Tom!

That's a really pretty ring. Congrats on the excellent find GS!

Thanks Wave :)

A pleasantry you will never get tired of Jeff. Congrats on the Sterling Ring. Hope there are a lot more in the future. Trapper

Thank you Trapper!

Way to go GS, nice looking ring .. I love finding rings, I would say that's my primary focus whenever I'm hunting..

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice! I actually think I’m going to have to retrain myself for rings with the Nox. With my Compadres I would dig any good signal. I’ve found myself avoiding too many signals with my Nox - being too choosy. I need to shift depending on where I am hunting!

Very nice ring! Congrats, Jeff, on your fantastic find!

Thank you Princess :)

Yeah , turning up a ring is always sweet. Congrats.

Thanks!

Congrats on the silver ring! They can make a slow day a great day.

Thank you Jak :)

It’s one of those pleasantries of dirt hunting, turn the plug and see that ring! Of course many an odd pull tab or other tidbit has fooled me before. But it never gets old, even if just silver and even a little bit with a junker.

Found this silver ring a week or so ago, at an older school field. It wasn’t deep, thought it was going to be a dime.

That is quite the ring! Test those side stones, they could be diamonds. I've found plenty of silver w/diamond rings...

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom