RIP Don Rickles!

I just heard the news myself. He was definitely one of the greats. We also lost Paul O'Neill (founder of Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

RIP Don and Paul

He was one of my favorites. I often watch his videos on You Tube, they never get old to me. A funny man, who also served our country in the US Navy during the Second World War.

Godspeed Mr. Rickles.

Frank Sinatra was on Johnny Carson show and recalled a day he was in a NYcity restaurant . Don Rickles walks over to his table and say's " Hey Frank , I'm trying to impress this girl I'm with , could you stop over and say hello " . So I finishe d my meal and walked over to his table to say hi . Don looked up and said " Frank go away , can't you see were eating " :lol: :lol:
RIP DON

There were the three of us growing up, me and two absolute best friends one of which didn't make it past 30 due to cancer.
A few years before that he planned a trip to Vegas and he went just by himself.
The whole point of this trip was to go see Rickles on stage because he was kind of his hero...comedy wise.
He got there, managed to get a seat up front and at one point he was asked to get up on the stage with this man who proceeded to decimate him for several minutes.
My friend always said to the day he died this was the greatest, funniest most fulfilling experience he ever had in his life.

RIP Mr. Rickles...thanks for making my best friend so happy in his way too short time on this earth.

There were the three of us growing up, me and two absolute best friends one of which didn't make it past 30 due to cancer.
A few years before that he planned a trip to Vegas and he went just by himself.
The whole point of this trip was to go see Rickles on stage because he was kind of his hero...comedy wise.
He got there, managed to get a seat up front and at one point he was asked to get up on the stage with this man who proceeded to decimate him for several minutes.
My friend always said to the day he died this was the greatest, funniest most fulfilling experience he ever had in his life.

RIP Mr. Rickles...thanks for making my best friend so happy in his way too short time on this earth.

Thats cool! There is just NO Way a guy could ever hope to leave a Rickles attack as the winner!:laughing: I hope Billy Crystal does his eulogy though...that would probably be good...

Back
Top Bottom