Gold Rush: Alaska Tv show..

If you want a good laugh, go take a look at some of the comments on the discovery channel forum. When asked what they would like to see on the second season, these were some of the comments:
Oh Boy!!! We can help write the script for Season 2????
I vote for reruns of Gilligan's Island.
Do you think the professional gold mining industry could pay Discovery Channel not to do a season 2?

I saw all the previews for the show, thought it might be interesting, then saw the first episode. It seemed that every step along the way these people were so clueless that I couldn't stand it. I didn't watch it again until just the past week or so. I caught the episode where they find out every part of their gold sluice is constructed wrong. I don't know what made me do it, but now I'm starting to like the show.

I think my change of heart is that I'm no longer watching it was a show about gold mining. Instead I watch it as a comedy in the sense of "what will they do this week that is so stupid that I, someone with no mining experience at all, can OBVIOUSLY tell is wrong?" Turns out it isn't "what thing in this episode" so much as "what thing in this 10 minutes of the episode..."!

Those guys are friggin MORONS! Especially the father.....they dont have a clue....of course neither would I, but, thats why I am not out there trying to do what they are trying to do!

Wonders who's Gold this is???

gold-rush-about-the-show.jpg

Power of freaking gold. I hate watching this show, but I still fast forward through every episode looking for the gold.

Where is the $$$ coming from???

What I want to know is how these BROKE MEN, are looking into all new equipment and a new site. Thought they were 250K in the hole?? Guess Discovery Channel pays well.

these guys are idiots! Love the concept but how do you lose $275k you never had and the same guys are going to buy new equipment? How do 5 broke guys come up with that much more.

Back
Top Bottom