Another snow storm!

Being from THE most Norteastern state, I can say that there are not many here that welcome snow all that often! Maybe KROM does, but not me! :lol:

No way, Chris! :lol:
The only thing I own that remotely likes the snow is a John Deere blower. Skiing an' snow mobiling is too expensive, an' my blood's too thin to ice fish anymore, so I get into expanding my movie gallery through the winter.
Today wasn't the nor-easter they said we'd get, but down on the coast, I guess they got hit pretty hard.

I just got home from 18 and a half hours of plowing and I have to go out for a few hours tomorrow... I think we finished with 29 inches... NYC had the their all time snowfall for as far as they have been keeping records 26.9 inches... I'm too old for this garbage...

Cfmct-PI said:
I just got home from 18 and a half hours of plowing and I have to go out for a few hours tomorrow... I think we finished with 29 inches... NYC had the their all time snowfall for as far as they have been keeping records 26.9 inches... I'm too old for this garbage...

But think of the money, that helps support your addiction to oil, no, wrong story, to surf detectin :D
pop

Yea that was one bad cold front :o( I had almost an 1/8 of an inch of frost on the top of my truck. wasen't even sure if the old truck would start or not :D let the snow balls fly!!!! :D :D :D

Just reportin in. We wound up with 18" and 30 - 40 mph winds out of the N.E. The clam chowder was awesome, my best batch ever!!!! The DVD's were so-so. Lost power for a couple of hours early Sunday. Almost had myself a medical emergency at the height of the storm, but thank God it abated. I think I'm ok now. :grin:

Well we only got 14'' at my house could have been worst. I thought when I moved south to Ma. we would have more than two months of bad sledding. I need a trip south. And padigger your kid is nuts. Cladius.

epi-hunter said:
Cfmct-PI said:
Poor baby. But just think of the money. What was it you said you make doing that, something like $200 bucks an hour?

Not this storm Epi.. I have 24 accounts and due to a couple problems with truck and intensity of storm I only averaged $161.92 per hour this storm... ;) I made a little under $3100 for my reg accounts... That total does not include the pick up cash jobs which I did today...

Back
Top Bottom