i can't wait!!!

cableguy417

until spring comes and everyone starts posting their finds... you guy down south are very lucky.

Take up waterhunting you hunt all year long :D You should be able to get out nextweek they say its going to be in the 50's by midweek and after this storm we get should help out digging as well.. they are saying we could get 3 inches of rain here in Connecticut, that would wipe out our snow here :)

Epi, nice picture by the way! :D
We have had 2 days of nice weather, in the 50's and the ground is starting to thaw so I was out digging yesterday. Check out DE as we have pretty decent weather and you are only 10 minutes to the coast. We have beaches everywhere and lakes and ponds. The way of life is slower in lower De but I love it here. We do get humidity in the summer but not usually too bad. Any sustained temperature good or bad gets on your nerves after awhile, I lived in California for 5 years and couldn't stand the same weather day after day. :lol:

The weather has been beautiful here, though we just got a small cold shot. Still, I'll take 50's over the stuff we had just 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I live in utah and it is now 19 degrees Far. and snowing like heck. :(

Cfmct-PI said:
Take up waterhunting you hunt all year long :D You should be able to get out nextweek they say its going to be in the 50's by midweek and after this storm we get should help out digging as well.. they are saying we could get 3 inches of rain here in Connecticut, that would wipe out our snow here :)
i was thinking about getting a used machine for water hunting, if i do, i would need training....... any takers?? thanks keith

user18 said:
del said:
:D good i hate the hour an twenty minute drive to the beach :D

Oh poor baby!!! :roll: :lol:

Here in Iowa there are still 50,000 people without power and by the way, we're getting yet another ice storm today! How much more fun can we stand???

Sorry to hear that Epi.....Sounds like you folks need a break!! Wish you well girl.

Yikes, sorry to hear that Epi! That's awful.

Gee, and we were thinking about moving to South Dakota!

Keith, you'd need more than just a water detector. You'd need a water scoop, a wetsuit, water boots, wet gloves, etc. etc.
Detecting sure isn't a cheap hobby....

Carol K said:
Yikes, sorry to hear that Epi! That's awful.

Gee, and we were thinking about moving to South Dakota!

Keith, you'd need more than just a water detector. You'd need a water scoop, a wetsuit, water boots, wet gloves, etc. etc.
Detecting sure isn't a cheap hobby....
good thing i'm rich...... just kidding, i guess i should wait till summer then. thanks

spittfire said:
Epi, nice picture by the way! :D
We have had 2 days of nice weather, in the 50's and the ground is starting to thaw so I was out digging yesterday. Check out DE as we have pretty decent weather and you are only 10 minutes to the coast. We have beaches everywhere and lakes and ponds. The way of life is slower in lower De but I love it here. We do get humidity in the summer but not usually too bad. Any sustained temperature good or bad gets on your nerves after awhile, I lived in California for 5 years and couldn't stand the same weather day after day. :lol:

What part of Cali did you live in Spitfire? I lived in Orange County for 5 years. And i LOVED THE SAME WEATHER day in and day out. lol. Sunny almost everyday of the year. (except January)

Back
Top Bottom