Record Day at the Beach!

way to go! ! ! And this weeks tides aren't so hot..... Great job! Now include a local (me) on your next rendezvous

That's awesome Compass! I can see why you're tired and sore though.....lol

Wait! gotta pick my jaw up off the floor.... MAN! that is one nice haul although 15 hours is a marathon in detecting. I could never have done it. Your a Hero im by book. COngrats on the great finds!

Holy Moly 17 rings in one hunt! You got enough for all of us put together. I don't think I found that many all year lol. Nice hunt bro...You earned it!

strick

Nice ring bonanza George! Congrats on the gold! Yea man those tent stakes are the worst. This year I've been hunting in Disc. mode more often on the GT, pretty much avoiding all tent steaks now, they got to be one of the most frustrating junk targets.
Thanks Slim, Very frustrating- I keep digging them, knowing that they are tent stakes but hoping they are Rolex watches or Tiffany bracelets. :lol:

Man WTG George ! so happy for ya brother, that must have been a awesome day hunting and i know how a ring is like a fish , you can go all day then once ya get one your ready to keep going and going, just keeps ya pumped ! hope to hunt with you soon buddy til then GL&HH
Thanks Romy! I kept thinking I was going to find some big gold like you've been doing. :no: Next weekend is starting to look promising. Might be time for another marathon hunt. :yes:

Wow what a great day
Thanks pick, More gold would have been better but you are right- it was a great day!

Simply amazing hunt, not only the amount of rings but the length of time you put in on the hunt. I can't hang in there that long, congratulations!
Thanks 3.14R8, I definitely over do it sometimes but when I feel that there is gold within reach, stopping is almost out of my control.

way to go! ! ! And this weeks tides aren't so hot..... Great job! Now include a local (me) on your next rendezvous
Thanks LT, Next week's tides look awesome and the surf forecast looks promising. I may start out Thursday night or Friday night if you are up to it. :yes:

That's awesome Compass! I can see why you're tired and sore though.....lol
Thanks Vermonster, Fully recovered and ready for the next round. :yes:

Wait! gotta pick my jaw up off the floor.... MAN! that is one nice haul although 15 hours is a marathon in detecting. I could never have done it. Your a Hero im by book. COngrats on the great finds!
Thanks Numil, Since I have actually run a couple of marathons (years ago) I think that it is a good comparison. The feeling afterwards is very similar as is the recovery time. I do feel like a hero when I find someone's keys or ring for them. The rest of the time I'm just a greedy, compulsive, scavenger! :lol:

Holy Moly 17 rings in one hunt! You got enough for all of us put together. I don't think I found that many all year lol. Nice hunt bro...You earned it!

strick
Thanks Strick, Half of those rings are pretty worthless and the good ones are mostly smallish in size but it was a fun hunt. I found just about all the larger rings in the dark so I got a little bit of a thrill until I turned on my headlamp to get a look or picked them out of the basket and felt their questionable weight. :yes:

Very nice Compass!
Thank you D!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom